Competition: we're giving readers the chance to win one of five copies of Todd Saunders' new monograph of architecture, including artists' studio on remote islands and lookout points over Nordic fjords (+ slideshow).
Congratulations to the winners! Claire Lammiman from the UK, Benjamin Hoke from the USA, Oliver Ackerschewski from Norway, Stefano Diacci from Italy and Sameena Sitabkhan from the USA all won a copy of Todd Saunders: Architecture in Northern Landscapes.
Todd Saunders: Architecture in Northern Landscapes contains projects in Canada, Finland and Norway by Saunders Architecture, based in Bergen.
It includes the Aurland Lookout (above) on the Aurlandsfjellet Tourist Route, which was nominated for the Mies van der Rohe Award in 2006, and the Fogo Island series of artists' studios that we've previously run as a slideshow feature.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeen Mail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- Residence à Epinay sur Seine by ECDM
- A House Made of Two by Akio Nakasa
- Jönköping – Västra Kajen by Tham …& Videgård Hansson Arkitekter
- Red concrete visitor centre by Gonçal…o Byrne tells the story of a Portuguese civil war battle
- Vakko Fashion Center & Power Media Cen…tre by REX
- Peter Pichler's mirror-clad guesthouse…s are designed to be visible to birds
- House Extension in Dublin by GKMP Arch…itects
- "If China doesn't go green it's the en…d of the world" - Li Xiaodong on Liyuan Library
- Rural Tasmanian house by Philip M Ding…emanse has a terrace piercing its middle
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories