Competition: we're giving readers the chance to win one of five copies of Todd Saunders' new monograph of architecture, including artists' studio on remote islands and lookout points over Nordic fjords (+ slideshow).
Congratulations to the winners! Claire Lammiman from the UK, Benjamin Hoke from the USA, Oliver Ackerschewski from Norway, Stefano Diacci from Italy and Sameena Sitabkhan from the USA all won a copy of Todd Saunders: Architecture in Northern Landscapes.
Todd Saunders: Architecture in Northern Landscapes contains projects in Canada, Finland and Norway by Saunders Architecture, based in Bergen.
It includes the Aurland Lookout (above) on the Aurlandsfjellet Tourist Route, which was nominated for the Mies van der Rohe Award in 2006, and the Fogo Island series of artists' studios that we've previously run as a slideshow feature.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeen Mail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- Perforated screens cast graphic shadow p…atterns over concrete house by Pitsou Kedem
- Museum of Croydon by FAT
- Japanese house hides a balcony and terra…ce behind tiered walls
- Amano Design Office wraps Tokyo office b…lock with steel ribbons
- Musée de la Romanité in Nîmes by Eliz…abeth de Portzamparc
- Momentary City by Vector Architects
- The Forest Pond House by TDO
- Townhouse in Landskrona by Elding Oscars…on
- Forscherkindergarten Apfelbäumchen by W…inkens Architekten
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories