The Pill Range of sofas and ottomans has been designed by Alexander Lotersztain for his lighting and furniture company Derlot Editions.
The family of seats is made from foam around a wooden frame and is available upholstered in fabric or leather.
Curved backrests come in a different colour to the seats.
The furniture is designed for reception areas and informal workspaces, and can be positioned alone or grouped together.
Alexander Lotersztain also designed a range of angular lounge chairs and ottomans that can be tessellated in endless combinations of shapes and patterns.
Photography is by Florian Groehn.
- N-Light Membrane by Numen/For Use cont…ains an infinite grid of light
- Cumulo by Liliana Ovalle
- PenJet printer by Jaan Evart, Julian H…agen and Daniël Maarleveld
- Pal stool by Hallgeir Homstvedt for On…e Nordic
- 100% Design and Brompton Cross Design …District video
- Drawings on the London Olympics by Clo…'e Floirat
- Cameron Bowen merges digital tools and… traditional tailoring with Parametric Tape Measure
- LUXX mirrors by Samuel Accoceberry
- Family of candle holders created by Si…mon Legald for Normann Copenhagen
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories