The Pill Range of sofas and ottomans has been designed by Alexander Lotersztain for his lighting and furniture company Derlot Editions.
The family of seats is made from foam around a wooden frame and is available upholstered in fabric or leather.
Curved backrests come in a different colour to the seats.
The furniture is designed for reception areas and informal workspaces, and can be positioned alone or grouped together.
Alexander Lotersztain also designed a range of angular lounge chairs and ottomans that can be tessellated in endless combinations of shapes and patterns.
Photography is by Florian Groehn.
- Ordinary Architecture stages Hollywood s…ign hoax in Los Angeles
- Red and blue graphics represent an emoti…onal journey in Um de Nós music video
- Eley Kishimoto and Fossil launch watch w…ith a "new way of telling time"
- Unique Standard by Folkform
- Disposable canvas layers rejuvenate Mode…l 1 shoes by Lou Moria
- Grillage by Francois Azambourg for Ligne… Roset
- Diesel Home Collection by Diesel Creativ…e Team
- Download issues four to eight of experim…ental Milan newspaper FOMO
- Cordula by Stephanie Jasny
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories