The Pill Range of sofas and ottomans has been designed by Alexander Lotersztain for his lighting and furniture company Derlot Editions.
The family of seats is made from foam around a wooden frame and is available upholstered in fabric or leather.
Curved backrests come in a different colour to the seats.
The furniture is designed for reception areas and informal workspaces, and can be positioned alone or grouped together.
Alexander Lotersztain also designed a range of angular lounge chairs and ottomans that can be tessellated in endless combinations of shapes and patterns.
Photography is by Florian Groehn.
- BioElectric by Jeongwon Ji
- Okum redesigns the common extension cabl…e
- Water-catching device wins Arup competit…ion
- Smartphone app Human draws maps of urban… movement
- Hlutagerðin recreates ancient Icelandic… armour for tea cosy and tablet case
- This&That by Fabrica
- Ovale cutlery by Ronan and Erwan Bouroul…lec for Alessi
- Steam Roaster by Compeixalaigua Design S…tudio
- Raf Simons tailors textured Kvadrat fabr…ics into men's outerwear
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories