The Pill Range of sofas and ottomans has been designed by Alexander Lotersztain for his lighting and furniture company Derlot Editions.
The family of seats is made from foam around a wooden frame and is available upholstered in fabric or leather.
Curved backrests come in a different colour to the seats.
The furniture is designed for reception areas and informal workspaces, and can be positioned alone or grouped together.
Alexander Lotersztain also designed a range of angular lounge chairs and ottomans that can be tessellated in endless combinations of shapes and patterns.
Photography is by Florian Groehn.
- New Gehry door handles
- Meta launch in Milan
- Interview: Justin McGuirk at Dezeen Stud…io
- JamesPlumb repurposes antique Burnished …Indigo fabric for lampshades and sofa upholstery
- Heavy Desk Light by Benjamin Hubert for …Decode
- Experimenta One & Two by Alain Gilles
- Block Watch by Tom Dixon now available a…t Dezeen Watch Store
- Lloyd Table by Christoph Seyferth
- V4 vases by Seung-Yong Song
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories