The Pill Range of sofas and ottomans has been designed by Alexander Lotersztain for his lighting and furniture company Derlot Editions.
The family of seats is made from foam around a wooden frame and is available upholstered in fabric or leather.
Curved backrests come in a different colour to the seats.
The furniture is designed for reception areas and informal workspaces, and can be positioned alone or grouped together.
Alexander Lotersztain also designed a range of angular lounge chairs and ottomans that can be tessellated in endless combinations of shapes and patterns.
Photography is by Florian Groehn.
- Spun chair by Thomas Heatherwick
- Marina Bautier furniture collection for …Idée
- Stools at Galerie Kreo
- Nested Bunk Beds by Tsai Design Studio
- Kelly Marklove at New Designers
- 250 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezeen Wa…tch Store
- Renee Nicole Sander creates translucent …plastic garments for her graduate fashion collection
- Mini House by Jonas Wagell
- P-Tree by Aandeboom
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories