The Pill Range of sofas and ottomans has been designed by Alexander Lotersztain for his lighting and furniture company Derlot Editions.
The family of seats is made from foam around a wooden frame and is available upholstered in fabric or leather.
Curved backrests come in a different colour to the seats.
The furniture is designed for reception areas and informal workspaces, and can be positioned alone or grouped together.
Alexander Lotersztain also designed a range of angular lounge chairs and ottomans that can be tessellated in endless combinations of shapes and patterns.
Photography is by Florian Groehn.
- Bombay Sapphire at the London Design Fes…tival: Designer Glass Competition winner
- Bendable Interior Objects by Form Us Wit…h Love
- Dezeen's green design selection in the I…ndependent on Sunday
- THINKK Studio and Studio 248at Ventura L…ambrate
- Saint Laurent opens new flagship store i…n Paris
- Doshi Levien's rugs for Nanimarquina cap…ture the "joy and celebration of the Rabari"
- Roulade Sofa by KiBiSi for Versus
- Skeleton by Roger Arquer
- Comic Spurs typeface is Comic Sans with …added irony
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories