The flavour of the red dawn cloud is champagne truffle with Belgian chocolate whilst the dusk orange cloud incorporates Haagen-Dazs’ well-known flavours, dulce de leche and cookies and cream.
"As Scandinavians snow is an essential part of our winters," said the designers. "We were inspired by how the snow clouds in the north transform the landscape. We made an ice cream snow cloud that sprinkles snowflakes on your plate."
The Clouds are sold throughout France and in Brussels, Liège, Madrid, Barcelona, and London.
Last year, London designers Doshi Levien designed an ice cream cake in the shape of a cratered moon for Häagen-Dazs.
- Labvert's glass fragrance tester for D…ior prevents mixing of scents
- Ekokook by Faltazi
- Super Contemporary interviews: Hussein… Chalayan
- Scout designed by Big-Game now availab…le at Dezeen Watch Store
- Atmospherics by Hani Rashid
- Ziiiro launches Eclipse watch with flo…ating markers and luminous dial
- Issue No.1 by Laetitia de Allegri and …Eva Feldkamp
- Fairytale-inspired chair shrouds the s…itter with a red hood
- Assemblage 2 by Toogood at Natura Mort…a
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories