The flavour of the red dawn cloud is champagne truffle with Belgian chocolate whilst the dusk orange cloud incorporates Haagen-Dazs’ well-known flavours, dulce de leche and cookies and cream.
"As Scandinavians snow is an essential part of our winters," said the designers. "We were inspired by how the snow clouds in the north transform the landscape. We made an ice cream snow cloud that sprinkles snowflakes on your plate."
The Clouds are sold throughout France and in Brussels, Liège, Madrid, Barcelona, and London.
Last year, London designers Doshi Levien designed an ice cream cake in the shape of a cratered moon for Häagen-Dazs.
- A' Design Awards and Competition 2015 wi…nners announced
- Fabrica researchers create electronic mu…sical instrument from stones and wood
- Vitality by fuseproject for Sabi
- Campana Brothers video interview 4
- The Living Cube by Till Könneker saves …space in micro apartments
- Haunted by 36 Woman by Ted Noten
- "That these products have been in use fo…r 50 years is testament to good design"
- Ryosuke Fukusada designs wooden lightbul…b for Ledon
- Share by Thomas Bernstrand for Nola
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories