The flavour of the red dawn cloud is champagne truffle with Belgian chocolate whilst the dusk orange cloud incorporates Haagen-Dazs’ well-known flavours, dulce de leche and cookies and cream.
"As Scandinavians snow is an essential part of our winters," said the designers. "We were inspired by how the snow clouds in the north transform the landscape. We made an ice cream snow cloud that sprinkles snowflakes on your plate."
The Clouds are sold throughout France and in Brussels, Liège, Madrid, Barcelona, and London.
Last year, London designers Doshi Levien designed an ice cream cake in the shape of a cratered moon for Häagen-Dazs.
- Cloud Lamps by Yu Jordy Fu
- Parametric Space by Zaha Hadid Architect…s
- Giant Cubebot by David Weeks for Quinze …& Milanand Areaware at MOST
- Marc Newson: from hand-welding aluminium… furniture to designing for Apple
- Mesblock by Robert Knight
- Pappa TARAHUMARA Punk Don Quixote by Tor…afu Architects
- Base Design and Michael Young for Herdei…ros Passanha
- The Living Points Structure jewellery co…vers limbs in porcupine-like spines
- Torsten Neeland creates wooden framework… for new Yohji Yamamoto collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories