The flavour of the red dawn cloud is champagne truffle with Belgian chocolate whilst the dusk orange cloud incorporates Haagen-Dazs’ well-known flavours, dulce de leche and cookies and cream.
"As Scandinavians snow is an essential part of our winters," said the designers. "We were inspired by how the snow clouds in the north transform the landscape. We made an ice cream snow cloud that sprinkles snowflakes on your plate."
The Clouds are sold throughout France and in Brussels, Liège, Madrid, Barcelona, and London.
Last year, London designers Doshi Levien designed an ice cream cake in the shape of a cratered moon for Häagen-Dazs.
- Five Star Crockery by Judith Montens
- Lightworks by Marcus Tremonto
- Fabrica researchers explore temperature …theme for sensory installation in Milan
- The Bone Project by Andrew Ross
- Reel Cabinet and Tie Desk by Carlsten Th…ostrup
- ACADIA exhibits multi-material 3D-printe…d designs by Zaha Hadid, Francis Bitonti and more
- Interview: Patrizia Moroso
- BS Toy plates by Boguslaw Sliwiński
- Raft by Norm Architects for &tradition
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories