The flavour of the red dawn cloud is champagne truffle with Belgian chocolate whilst the dusk orange cloud incorporates Haagen-Dazs’ well-known flavours, dulce de leche and cookies and cream.
"As Scandinavians snow is an essential part of our winters," said the designers. "We were inspired by how the snow clouds in the north transform the landscape. We made an ice cream snow cloud that sprinkles snowflakes on your plate."
The Clouds are sold throughout France and in Brussels, Liège, Madrid, Barcelona, and London.
Last year, London designers Doshi Levien designed an ice cream cake in the shape of a cratered moon for Häagen-Dazs.
- Moustache launches in Milan
- Outdoor Kitchen by Studiomama
- Pelt by Benjamin Hubert for De La Espada
- Thread patterns cover blown-glass tablew…are by Jun Murakoshi
- Claudio Chair by Arquitectura-G
- Coffee Beer bottle by Nendo
- The History of Typography by Ben Barrett…-Forrest
- Debut collection by Herman Cph includes …oak tables with spindly steel legs
- Ascentium apparatus splits perfume into …different notes
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories