The flavour of the red dawn cloud is champagne truffle with Belgian chocolate whilst the dusk orange cloud incorporates Haagen-Dazs’ well-known flavours, dulce de leche and cookies and cream.
"As Scandinavians snow is an essential part of our winters," said the designers. "We were inspired by how the snow clouds in the north transform the landscape. We made an ice cream snow cloud that sprinkles snowflakes on your plate."
The Clouds are sold throughout France and in Brussels, Liège, Madrid, Barcelona, and London.
Last year, London designers Doshi Levien designed an ice cream cake in the shape of a cratered moon for Häagen-Dazs.
- Folder by Mikuláš Novotný
- BN0106 by Braun is now available at Deze…en Watch Store
- Thomas Heatherwick new website
- Amy Congdon's couture fashion integrates… textile design and tissue engineering
- KHV60 by David Taylor
- INAHO by Hideki Yoshimoto and Yoshinaka …Ono
- BMW unveils Vision Future Luxury car wit…h augmented reality display
- Philippe Starck launches MASS cycling co…llection at Eurobike
- Are you the UK’s Young Design Entrepre…neur 2008?
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories