Montreal designer Loïc Bard has created a wooden stool to add to his collection of furniture with gaping mouths that store magazines inside the top.
A single magazine can be stored within the thin curved lip of the Andy stool seat.
His collection was influenced by his childhood memories of a trip to Japan: "I designed this [furniture] while remembering the sober atmosphere, the simplicity of the utensils and the rustic environment of the tea ceremony."
Three tapered round legs support the irregular-shaped seat, which comes in maple wood finished with natural oil or stained darker colours.
- Coloured Rainshower Icon by Grohe
- "My ladders provide an imaginative route… across the road" - Gitta Gschwendtner
- Mini Dada rocking chair by Claudio Coluc…ci
- "There's never been a better time for Ne…w York design"
- Veil by Dan Tomimatsu
- Lloyd Table by Christoph Seyferth
- Rings by Adi Zaffran Weisler
- Brave New World Lamp by Fresh West for M…oooi
- Taxidermy sheep cabinet joins Salvador D…alí furniture collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories