Gagosian Gallery in New York presents several new images of its current Marc Newson show.
The exhibition - which includes many specially commissioned, limited-edition furniture pieces by Newson - continues until 3 March at the 24th Street gallery.
The exhibition catalogue is also on sale, priced $80 (see bottom image for cover).
- Touch Lamp Vase by Roger Arquer for Bosa
- Bril’s Coniferous Clock is filled with… leaves that take a year to die
- Beams Chair by Eric and Johnny Design St…udio
- 100% Inspiration: Amos Marchant
- My Way talks: unfold
- Project DNA by Catherine Wales
- Job Cabinet by Studio Job for Lensvelt
- Virtual reality: the 1990s technology se…t to change the world of design
- Succession by Fredrik Färg at 20 Design…ers at Biologiska
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories