We're a bit late with our coverage of the news that Richard Rogers has won the Pritzker Prize, but these images of the original competition drawings for the Pompidou Centre - which Rogers built with Renzo Piano between 1971 and 1977 and which made Rogers' name - make up for it.
The Pritzker is the world's most prestigious architecture prize. Rogers, 73, will receive the bronze medallion and $100,000 grant at a ceremony in London on June 4.
- The Cave is a rammed-earth and stone vil…la in a Mexico wildlife conservation facility
- Duque Motta & AA designs punctured concr…ete volumes for Chilean university faculty
- Saint Louis Art Museum East Building by …David Chipperfield
- Dear Ginza Building by Amano Design Offi…ce
- House in Pedrogão by Phyd Arquitectura
- Woodpeckers by Ström Architects
- Pezo von Ellrichshausen's Casa Pezo is f…irst of 12 architect-designed dream houses
- Slate-clad chapel by Eriko Kasahara boas…ts a veil-inspired ceiling structure
- Laufen Swiss Architecture tour
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories