We're a bit late with our coverage of the news that Richard Rogers has won the Pritzker Prize, but these images of the original competition drawings for the Pompidou Centre - which Rogers built with Renzo Piano between 1971 and 1977 and which made Rogers' name - make up for it.
The Pritzker is the world's most prestigious architecture prize. Rogers, 73, will receive the bronze medallion and $100,000 grant at a ceremony in London on June 4.
- AA House by MVN Architects
- Gazebo for TV show by Za Bor Architects
- Inbetween House by Koji Tsutsui Architec…t & Associates
- Corian Kitchen by Arik Levy
- Unbalanced Hotel by OOIIO Architecture
- Dezeen archive: red buildings
- 14 Official Proteccion Housing in Ibiza …by Castell-Pons Arquitectes
- Docks Dombasles by Hamonic + Masson
- West Kowloon Bamboo Theatre by William L…im
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories