We're a bit late with our coverage of the news that Richard Rogers has won the Pritzker Prize, but these images of the original competition drawings for the Pompidou Centre - which Rogers built with Renzo Piano between 1971 and 1977 and which made Rogers' name - make up for it.
The Pritzker is the world's most prestigious architecture prize. Rogers, 73, will receive the bronze medallion and $100,000 grant at a ceremony in London on June 4.
- Personalised "bubbles of heat" could rep…lace inefficient central heating
- H House in Maastricht by Wiel Arets Arch…itects
- The Dune House by Min2
- Dezeen archive: parasite architecture
- Xixi Artist Clubhouse by AZL Architects
- Modern Art Museum of Medellin by 51-1 Ar…quitectos
- Hedley Bull Centre for World Politics by… Lyons Architects
- Assorted windows and diagonal cladding f…eature on renovated home by NU Architectuuratelier
- House in Ise by Takashi Yamaguchi & Asso…ciates
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories