We're a bit late with our coverage of the news that Richard Rogers has won the Pritzker Prize, but these images of the original competition drawings for the Pompidou Centre - which Rogers built with Renzo Piano between 1971 and 1977 and which made Rogers' name - make up for it.
The Pritzker is the world's most prestigious architecture prize. Rogers, 73, will receive the bronze medallion and $100,000 grant at a ceremony in London on June 4.
- California housing by Leddy Maytum Sta…cy addresses the needs of residents with autism
- A Model City by drdharchitects
- House in Normandy with blackened timbe…r walls by Beckmann-N'Thépé Architectes
- Innovation Tower at Hong Kong Polytech…nic University by Zaha Hadid Architects
- R-House by Budi Pradono
- London Festival of Architecture update
- Ortona Cemetery by Giovani Vaccarini
- Slideshow feature: Fogo Island Artists…' Studios by Saunders Architecture
- Church in La Laguna by Menis Arquitect…os
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories