We're a bit late with our coverage of the news that Richard Rogers has won the Pritzker Prize, but these images of the original competition drawings for the Pompidou Centre - which Rogers built with Renzo Piano between 1971 and 1977 and which made Rogers' name - make up for it.
The Pritzker is the world's most prestigious architecture prize. Rogers, 73, will receive the bronze medallion and $100,000 grant at a ceremony in London on June 4.
- Housing and gallery on Bastille Place by… [BP] Architectures
- V on Shenton by UNStudio
- RIBA President's Medals Student Awards 2…008
- Mima House by Mima Architects
- Ermitage Cabin by Septembre
- Swoosh Pavilion at the Architectural Ass…ociation
- Rotterdam school decorated with tiles ba…sed on traditional Dutch patterns
- "There isn't much understanding of China…'s maritime past"
- Pearl Academy of Fashion by Morphogenesi…s
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories