Japanese designer Ryohei Yoshiyuki has designed an ash tray made of used coffee grounds.
The coffee is meant to absorb the smell from the cigarette ash.
Here's a little more from Yoshiyuki:
The name of project is "a cup of coffee".
Some people has habit that putting coffee grounds to the ashtray, so that it takes the smell.
From that habit, I designed ashtray "a cup of coffee" which out of coffee beans after we made coffee. It could fit for a cigarette with your "a cup of coffee".
A cup of coffee
even that little time might be the best moment in your day.
A cup of coffee is the ash tray that is made of the coffee beans that after we made coffee.
Enjoy a cigarette like you enjoy a cup of coffee.
- Zaha Hadid sculpts marble vases and tabl…es for Citco
- Grcic produces limited edition tables
- 10 designs for the future of space trave…l
- Glithero patterns fabric using organ mus…ic
- Tenon by Yota Kakuda
- Tout Va Bien cabinet by Antoine Audiau a…nd Manuel Warosz
- Mindcraft exhibition brings Danish craft… to Milan 2014
- Chair for Dali by Kei Harada
- New Danish Modern by Normann Copenhagen
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories