Japanese designer Ryohei Yoshiyuki has designed an ash tray made of used coffee grounds.
The coffee is meant to absorb the smell from the cigarette ash.
Here's a little more from Yoshiyuki:
The name of project is "a cup of coffee".
Some people has habit that putting coffee grounds to the ashtray, so that it takes the smell.
From that habit, I designed ashtray "a cup of coffee" which out of coffee beans after we made coffee. It could fit for a cigarette with your "a cup of coffee".
A cup of coffee
even that little time might be the best moment in your day.
A cup of coffee is the ash tray that is made of the coffee beans that after we made coffee.
Enjoy a cigarette like you enjoy a cup of coffee.
- Jordi Bernadó removes doors from Mies v…an der Rohe's Barcelona Pavilion
- Form Us With Love designs plastic seatin…g range for Ikea
- Record by Achille Castiglioni for Alessi… in new colours at Dezeen Watch Store
- New Designers 2010 Part 2 Awards
- Chariot by GamFratesi for Casamania
- WTC Logo Preservation Project by Ji Lee
- Dezeen Watch Store
- LuvOwl by Craig Alun Smith
- Cloud paper sofa by Tokujin Yoshioka
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories