Japanese designer Ryohei Yoshiyuki has designed an ash tray made of used coffee grounds.
The coffee is meant to absorb the smell from the cigarette ash.
Here's a little more from Yoshiyuki:
The name of project is "a cup of coffee".
Some people has habit that putting coffee grounds to the ashtray, so that it takes the smell.
From that habit, I designed ashtray "a cup of coffee" which out of coffee beans after we made coffee. It could fit for a cigarette with your "a cup of coffee".
A cup of coffee
even that little time might be the best moment in your day.
A cup of coffee is the ash tray that is made of the coffee beans that after we made coffee.
Enjoy a cigarette like you enjoy a cup of coffee.
- Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has To Travel
- While You Sleep by Oscar Diaz
- Grand by Monica Förster for Offecct
- Water-catching device wins Arup compet…ition
- Pretty in Prison mirror by The Practic…e of Everyday Design
- Nendo's seven door concepts include de…signs for wheelchair users and children
- Fish Lamps by Frank Gehry
- Nader Faghihzadeh of BMW
- Wästberg lighting collection 09
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories