Japanese designer Ryohei Yoshiyuki has designed an ash tray made of used coffee grounds.
The coffee is meant to absorb the smell from the cigarette ash.
Here's a little more from Yoshiyuki:
The name of project is "a cup of coffee".
Some people has habit that putting coffee grounds to the ashtray, so that it takes the smell.
From that habit, I designed ashtray "a cup of coffee" which out of coffee beans after we made coffee. It could fit for a cigarette with your "a cup of coffee".
A cup of coffee
even that little time might be the best moment in your day.
A cup of coffee is the ash tray that is made of the coffee beans that after we made coffee.
Enjoy a cigarette like you enjoy a cup of coffee.
- Dezeen Watch Store: Uniform Wares 150 Se…ries back in stock!
- Attic by Studio Chad Wright
- Carl Hansen & Søn delves into its archi…ves for Colonial furniture collection
- Vitra launches a lounge chair by Hella J…ongerius in Milan
- Underground Supporter posters by Rizon
- Moving Forest by NL Architects
- Foster + Partners designs simple disc-sh…aped pendant lamp for Lumina
- The Birth by Studio Job
- Pila and Pilo by Ronan & Erwan Bouroulle…cfor Magis
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories