Japanese designer Ryohei Yoshiyuki has designed an ash tray made of used coffee grounds.
The coffee is meant to absorb the smell from the cigarette ash.
Here's a little more from Yoshiyuki:
The name of project is "a cup of coffee".
Some people has habit that putting coffee grounds to the ashtray, so that it takes the smell.
From that habit, I designed ashtray "a cup of coffee" which out of coffee beans after we made coffee. It could fit for a cigarette with your "a cup of coffee".
A cup of coffee
even that little time might be the best moment in your day.
A cup of coffee is the ash tray that is made of the coffee beans that after we made coffee.
Enjoy a cigarette like you enjoy a cup of coffee.
- e-glue vinyl wall decorations for childr…en
- "It will be the first proper OLED desk l…amp"
- M/B creates spinning optical illusion at… Molteni&C's Paris store
- New Shadow Monsters video
- Chassis by Stefan Diez for Wilkhahn
- GrandArmy rebrands United States Postal …Service with "Americana" graphics
- London 2012 Olympic street art by Banksy
- Winding Tower 01 by Mieke Meijer
- Martin the Mule by Ibride
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories