Japanese designer Ryohei Yoshiyuki has designed an ash tray made of used coffee grounds.
The coffee is meant to absorb the smell from the cigarette ash.
Here's a little more from Yoshiyuki:
The name of project is "a cup of coffee".
Some people has habit that putting coffee grounds to the ashtray, so that it takes the smell.
From that habit, I designed ashtray "a cup of coffee" which out of coffee beans after we made coffee. It could fit for a cigarette with your "a cup of coffee".
A cup of coffee
even that little time might be the best moment in your day.
A cup of coffee is the ash tray that is made of the coffee beans that after we made coffee.
Enjoy a cigarette like you enjoy a cup of coffee.
- 300 Series Chronograph Calendar Wristwat…ch by Uniform Wares
- Bristol classic by Daniel Wellington now… at Dezeen Watch Store
- XO-3 by fuseproject
- Jin Kuramoto adds maple furniture to Mat…suso T range
- Origamaster Shades by BCXSY
- Literature Versus Traffic by Luzinterrup…tus
- Maizy by Spalvieri / Del Ciotto
- Autumn Winter 2013 collection by Eilish …Macintosh
- Burn Burn Burn by Sarah van Gameren
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories