Called Sprig, the range includes a teacup and saucer, mug, jug, side plate, and a salad bowl.
See more from SCP's 2009 collection in our previous story.
Here's some more information from SCP:
SCP and Donna Wilson will launch Sprig, their first collection of decorative bone china at Maison & Objet this week.
The range has been designed by Donna Wilson and features her inventive, original and decorative artwork.
Produced in Stoke on Trent with china clay sourced from St Austell in Cornwall, Sprig continues SCP’s strong tradition of British made products.
Pieces will include a mug, teacup and saucer, jug, side plate and a salad bowl.
Sprig will be exhibited at Maison & Objet alongside a selection of products from SCP's 2009 collection, including: the SCP Boxed Collection, the Nos Da blankets and cushions, the Mabel sofa and Frank Henry and Ernest pouffes by Donna Wilson, the Cedric desk by Kay+Stemmer and the Oscar sofa by Matthew Hilton.
- Explosion Cabinet by Sebastian Errazuriz… expands using sliding joints
- Gijs+Emmy exhibition of Futuristic jewel…lery to open at the Stedelijk Museum
- Rocky by Marc Newson for Magis
- Plug Lamp by Form Us With Love for Atelj…é Lyktan
- 2013 was "a year of seminal women design…ers" says Design Miami director
- Rice-Design at 100% Design Tokyo
- The T-shirt Issue by Mashallah Design & …Linda Kostowski
- Handlebar Candlesticks by Yen-Wen Tseng
- OKAY Studio at The Aram Gallery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories