Called Sprig, the range includes a teacup and saucer, mug, jug, side plate, and a salad bowl.
See more from SCP's 2009 collection in our previous story.
Here's some more information from SCP:
SCP and Donna Wilson will launch Sprig, their first collection of decorative bone china at Maison & Objet this week.
The range has been designed by Donna Wilson and features her inventive, original and decorative artwork.
Produced in Stoke on Trent with china clay sourced from St Austell in Cornwall, Sprig continues SCP’s strong tradition of British made products.
Pieces will include a mug, teacup and saucer, jug, side plate and a salad bowl.
Sprig will be exhibited at Maison & Objet alongside a selection of products from SCP's 2009 collection, including: the SCP Boxed Collection, the Nos Da blankets and cushions, the Mabel sofa and Frank Henry and Ernest pouffes by Donna Wilson, the Cedric desk by Kay+Stemmer and the Oscar sofa by Matthew Hilton.
- Renzo Piano designs handbag to match new… Whitney Museum
- Roderick Vos designs combined plant pots…, lighting and power sockets
- The Extrapolation Factory holds design w…orkshops that explore possible futures
- In Flakes by Mount Fuji Architects Studi…o
- Urban-C by Jennifer Newman
- Massimo Uberti sculpts neon tubes into a… room for Bentley
- The Chankley Bore by Maarten Baas
- Mindcraft10 by Danish Crafts
- All Lovely Stuff by Carl Clerkin and Ed …Ward
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories