Called Sprig, the range includes a teacup and saucer, mug, jug, side plate, and a salad bowl.
See more from SCP's 2009 collection in our previous story.
Here's some more information from SCP:
SCP and Donna Wilson will launch Sprig, their first collection of decorative bone china at Maison & Objet this week.
The range has been designed by Donna Wilson and features her inventive, original and decorative artwork.
Produced in Stoke on Trent with china clay sourced from St Austell in Cornwall, Sprig continues SCP’s strong tradition of British made products.
Pieces will include a mug, teacup and saucer, jug, side plate and a salad bowl.
Sprig will be exhibited at Maison & Objet alongside a selection of products from SCP's 2009 collection, including: the SCP Boxed Collection, the Nos Da blankets and cushions, the Mabel sofa and Frank Henry and Ernest pouffes by Donna Wilson, the Cedric desk by Kay+Stemmer and the Oscar sofa by Matthew Hilton.
- City Music by Akko Goldenbeld
- Don't Run shoe factory brings production… line to local high streets
- Yves Behar designs DNA testing machine
- Dezeen Platform: Mirna Kerr
- Prima installation by Zaha Hadid for Swa…rovski at Vitra Campus
- The Crates by Naihan Li
- Found by Oscar Diaz
- Paralympic design: Draft Mistral racing …wheelchairs
- Maarten Baas's surreal solo show created… to "emphasise the circus that Milan is"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories