Called Sprig, the range includes a teacup and saucer, mug, jug, side plate, and a salad bowl.
See more from SCP's 2009 collection in our previous story.
Here's some more information from SCP:
SCP and Donna Wilson will launch Sprig, their first collection of decorative bone china at Maison & Objet this week.
The range has been designed by Donna Wilson and features her inventive, original and decorative artwork.
Produced in Stoke on Trent with china clay sourced from St Austell in Cornwall, Sprig continues SCP’s strong tradition of British made products.
Pieces will include a mug, teacup and saucer, jug, side plate and a salad bowl.
Sprig will be exhibited at Maison & Objet alongside a selection of products from SCP's 2009 collection, including: the SCP Boxed Collection, the Nos Da blankets and cushions, the Mabel sofa and Frank Henry and Ernest pouffes by Donna Wilson, the Cedric desk by Kay+Stemmer and the Oscar sofa by Matthew Hilton.
- Musician Gergely Bogányi offers a cur…vaceous take on the traditional grand piano
- Doug Wheeler creates illusion of infin…ite white space inside Venetian palazzo
- Katharina Gross adapts candle-making p…rocess to create wax tables
- Campana brothers design Camper accesso…ries for London exhibition
- Andreas Engesvik applies simple geomet…ries to Fogia furniture
- Simin Qiu turns wood offcuts into patt…erned desk accessories for End Grain collection
- Sebastian Cox and Lorna Singleton use …ancient crafting technique to weave wooden furniture
- Fabrica and Modern Design Review curat…e installations at Ace Hotel Shoreditch
- Undressed by Jessica Lichtenstein
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories