Called Sprig, the range includes a teacup and saucer, mug, jug, side plate, and a salad bowl.
See more from SCP's 2009 collection in our previous story.
Here's some more information from SCP:
SCP and Donna Wilson will launch Sprig, their first collection of decorative bone china at Maison & Objet this week.
The range has been designed by Donna Wilson and features her inventive, original and decorative artwork.
Produced in Stoke on Trent with china clay sourced from St Austell in Cornwall, Sprig continues SCP’s strong tradition of British made products.
Pieces will include a mug, teacup and saucer, jug, side plate and a salad bowl.
Sprig will be exhibited at Maison & Objet alongside a selection of products from SCP's 2009 collection, including: the SCP Boxed Collection, the Nos Da blankets and cushions, the Mabel sofa and Frank Henry and Ernest pouffes by Donna Wilson, the Cedric desk by Kay+Stemmer and the Oscar sofa by Matthew Hilton.
- JamScape photographed by Luke Hayes
- Hand-drawn animated music video by Rosan…na Wan for Tom Rosenthal
- Special feature: weird food
- Aplomb by Lucidi and Pevere for Foscarin…i
- Ring Fibre Chair by Julien Renault
- Keer Chair by Reinier de Jong
- Natura Jars by Héctor Serrano for La Me…diterránea
- Mirror by Kaschkasch Cologne for Menu de…signed to fit into corners
- Thorn by Iris van Herpen and United Nude
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories