In this next interview in our series of Molteni&C Sofa Chats conducted at 100% Design in London last month, London-based designer Ilse Crawford discusses the unique skills of Italian manufacturers with Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs. Update: this interview is featured in Dezeen Book of Interviews, which is on sale now for £12.
Check back for our final interview with Nigel Coates tomorrow.
Watch the Matthew Hilton Sofa Chat here.
Watch the first Sofa Chat with Arik Levy here.
- Dezeen's guide to Milan's must-see event…s and installations
- Ribbon by Shin Azumi
- B&B Italia in Milan
- Collection Wajima by Bouroullec Brothers
- The Sectionimal by gt_2P
- Digital bobbleheads are the "provocative… future" for cars, says Plummer-Fernandez
- G-Star RAW and Vitra join forces to rela…unch Jean Prouvé's 1940s office furniture
- Snug Vases by snug.studio
- The Hourglass by Marc Newson for Ikepod
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories