In this next interview in our series of Molteni&C Sofa Chats conducted at 100% Design in London last month, London-based designer Ilse Crawford discusses the unique skills of Italian manufacturers with Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs. Update: this interview is featured in Dezeen Book of Interviews, which is on sale now for £12.
Check back for our final interview with Nigel Coates tomorrow.
Watch the Matthew Hilton Sofa Chat here.
Watch the first Sofa Chat with Arik Levy here.
- Dystopian Brutalist Outerwear by Martijn… Van Strien
- Antenna by Neil Poulton for Vertigo Bird
- Interview: Margriet Vollenberg and Margo… Koning
- Good Morning moka pot and Tuamotu hob by… Anderssen & Voll
- Surveillance Light by Per Emanuelsson an…d Bastian Bischoff
- Lexus Nuaero by Jon Rådbrink
- MSDS Studio presents simple furniture an…d lighting collection in Stockholm
- London building turned upside down by Al…ex Chinneck
- Vindobona by Claesson Koivisto Rune
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories