In this next interview in our series of Molteni&C Sofa Chats conducted at 100% Design in London last month, London-based designer Ilse Crawford discusses the unique skills of Italian manufacturers with Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs. Update: this interview is featured in Dezeen Book of Interviews, which is on sale now for £12.
Check back for our final interview with Nigel Coates tomorrow.
Watch the Matthew Hilton Sofa Chat here.
Watch the first Sofa Chat with Arik Levy here.
- Established & Sons and Venini
- Senz windproof umbrellas receive graphic…s by Yoske Nishiumi
- Clocks by Stefan Strumbel
- Ar Vag by Thibault Penven /ECAL
- Hatcham chair by Samuel Wilkinson for De…code
- Shanghai by hop!design
- Uma by Kazunaga Sakashita updates archet…ypal trestle table
- Mercury high-speed train by Priestmangoo…de
- The Future in The Making: Open Design Ar…chipelago
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories