In this next interview in our series of Molteni&C Sofa Chats conducted at 100% Design in London last month, London-based designer Ilse Crawford discusses the unique skills of Italian manufacturers with Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs. Update: this interview is featured in Dezeen Book of Interviews, which is on sale now for £12.
Check back for our final interview with Nigel Coates tomorrow.
Watch the Matthew Hilton Sofa Chat here.
Watch the first Sofa Chat with Arik Levy here.
- Raw Edges Studio animates kitchen conc…ept for Caesarstone
- Barber and Osgerby's Design Museum exh…ibition "could almost be called the aluminium show"
- Brazilian Baroque by the Campana Brot…hers
- Alessandro Mendini revisits Proust cha…ir for marble exhibition
- Moving Mondrian by Vladimír Ambroz
- Isabel Ahm's Secretary Desk is designe…d for working at home
- Too Beautiful To Be True by Meike Hard…e
- Medical Herbman Café Project by EARTH…SCAPE
- Stian Korntved Ruud is hand carving a …wooden spoon every day for a year
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories