Called Zouhria (Flower Vase), the piece forms part of a series of limited editions and is perforated with large round holes.
More about Alessi's new collection:
For the last two years we have been refining the entrance of this large Vase into our series of limited editions of 99 pieces each. The designers’ zeal and their unflagging vivacity have finally found fulfillment in “Zouhria”, which in Maghrebi Arabic refers to a “flower vase”, and at the same time is also, for us, a chance to celebrate the interesting new entry in the collection of the two Italian architects.
Large vase in ceramic. Limited edition of 99 numbered copies and 9 artist's proofs.
- Tenda by Benjamin Hubert at designjuncti…on
- Covent Garden Super Design
- Chaneldrip by Pepe Heykoop
- Swarovski Crystal Palace
- Philip Michael Wolfson at Covent Garden …Super Design
- Andrea Branzi at Fondation Cartier
- Juliet by Benjamin Hubert for Poltrona F…rau
- Nested Bunk Beds by Tsai Design Studio
- Legs protrude through tabletops in Assem…bly Design's L Series
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories