Called Zouhria (Flower Vase), the piece forms part of a series of limited editions and is perforated with large round holes.
More about Alessi's new collection:
For the last two years we have been refining the entrance of this large Vase into our series of limited editions of 99 pieces each. The designers’ zeal and their unflagging vivacity have finally found fulfillment in “Zouhria”, which in Maghrebi Arabic refers to a “flower vase”, and at the same time is also, for us, a chance to celebrate the interesting new entry in the collection of the two Italian architects.
Large vase in ceramic. Limited edition of 99 numbered copies and 9 artist's proofs.
- Coiled by BCXSY for Editions in Craft
- Water Table Object by Heng Zhi
- Lights of the City by Manuel Alvarez Die…stro
- Beater by Ding3000 for Normann Copenhage…n
- MEJD Studio slices traditional objects i…n half to create contemporary lighting
- Dezeen Watch Store: VOID V03 by David Er…icsson
- Tea Sets by Christine Misiak
- Textasiða by Snæfríð Thorsteinsand H…ildigunnur Gunnarsdottir
- Tuft Pula byNumen/For Use
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories