Called Zouhria (Flower Vase), the piece forms part of a series of limited editions and is perforated with large round holes.
More about Alessi's new collection:
For the last two years we have been refining the entrance of this large Vase into our series of limited editions of 99 pieces each. The designers’ zeal and their unflagging vivacity have finally found fulfillment in “Zouhria”, which in Maghrebi Arabic refers to a “flower vase”, and at the same time is also, for us, a chance to celebrate the interesting new entry in the collection of the two Italian architects.
Large vase in ceramic. Limited edition of 99 numbered copies and 9 artist's proofs.
- Car design and production could "start t…o show biological adaptation and mutation"
- Minimal Nativity Set made of plain woode…n blocks by Emilie Voirin
- Angolo hooks by Sébastien Cordoleani fo…r Moustache
- Dezeen Platform: Paula Benvegnú
- Snøhetta designs new visual identity fo…r Norway's national parks
- Light Modulator by Studio Lazerian
- Noa Raviv combines grid patterns and 3D …printing for Hard Copy fashion collection
- Molteni&C Sofa Chats: Ilse Crawford
- Impossible Wood by Doshi Levien for Moro…so
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories