Called Zouhria (Flower Vase), the piece forms part of a series of limited editions and is perforated with large round holes.
More about Alessi's new collection:
For the last two years we have been refining the entrance of this large Vase into our series of limited editions of 99 pieces each. The designers’ zeal and their unflagging vivacity have finally found fulfillment in “Zouhria”, which in Maghrebi Arabic refers to a “flower vase”, and at the same time is also, for us, a chance to celebrate the interesting new entry in the collection of the two Italian architects.
Large vase in ceramic. Limited edition of 99 numbered copies and 9 artist's proofs.
- Kids’ Furniture by Bo Reudler Studio
- Mr Jones Watches series 2 by Crispin J…ones
- Roots trail from house suspended above… a construction site by Leandro Erlich
- Second collection by Vík Prjónsdótt…ir
- Movie: Julian Hakes on the Mojito shoe… with no footplate
- Synapsis by Jean-Marie Massaud for Por…ro
- Volkswagen claims XL1 is "the most eff…icient production car in the world"
- Bachag by Joongho Choi
- Molecules by Aqua Creations and Ilan G…aribi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories