Called Zouhria (Flower Vase), the piece forms part of a series of limited editions and is perforated with large round holes.
More about Alessi's new collection:
For the last two years we have been refining the entrance of this large Vase into our series of limited editions of 99 pieces each. The designers’ zeal and their unflagging vivacity have finally found fulfillment in “Zouhria”, which in Maghrebi Arabic refers to a “flower vase”, and at the same time is also, for us, a chance to celebrate the interesting new entry in the collection of the two Italian architects.
Large vase in ceramic. Limited edition of 99 numbered copies and 9 artist's proofs.
- Taste Condiment Set brings uniformity to… the dinner table
- Colour-changing ink transforms flame-eng…ulfed headdress by Lauren Bowker
- Shenu: Hydrolemic System by Takram
- Portrait by Fredrikson Stallard
- New projects by Katrin Olina
- Cornetto ice creams by Bompas & Parr glo…w in the dark
- Bite Me edible desk lamp by Victor Vette…rlein
- Another Kountry by Roy McMakin
- Studio Glithero at Nilufar gallery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories