Called Zouhria (Flower Vase), the piece forms part of a series of limited editions and is perforated with large round holes.
More about Alessi's new collection:
For the last two years we have been refining the entrance of this large Vase into our series of limited editions of 99 pieces each. The designers’ zeal and their unflagging vivacity have finally found fulfillment in “Zouhria”, which in Maghrebi Arabic refers to a “flower vase”, and at the same time is also, for us, a chance to celebrate the interesting new entry in the collection of the two Italian architects.
Large vase in ceramic. Limited edition of 99 numbered copies and 9 artist's proofs.
- Hendrick's Collection by Tjep.
- La Divina Commedia by Niels Van Eijk & M…iriam van der Lubbe
- Elements by Dick van Hoff at Gallery Lib…by Sellers
- Termo by Tomek Rygalik
- Bunad Blankets by Andreas Engesvik
- Carousel by Adam Goodrum
- R18 Ultra Chair by Clemens Weisshaar and… Reed Kram
- Algorithmic publishing project FOMO expl…ores the "unexpected consequences of technology"
- Richard Hutten for Christofle
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories