London designer James Laurie has cut the top of a drinking glass into a point so that it can be used to trap spiders in the corner of a room.
Called Cornered, the tumbler can still be used for drinking.
Here's a tiny bit of text from the designer:
Frustrated with spiders and other insects trapping themselves within a corner of a room making it difficult to catch them, to counter this common problem a glass was designed to fit the shape of the corner.
A tumbler glass was cut and shaped to a right angle. The design also functions as a drinking glass.
- Wear a representation of your favourit…e narcotic around your neck
- Polygons pendants combine computer mod…elling with Czech glass cutting
- Avalon by Michael Young for Swedese
- Fossilisation machine results by Austi…n Houldsworth
- Baufrica by Muungano
- Mr Smith's Letterpress Workshop
- Armoire Collection by Pinch
- Kazuya Koike crafts simple sake cups f…rom Japanese cedar
- Ostrea sofa by Annika Göransson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories