London designer James Laurie has cut the top of a drinking glass into a point so that it can be used to trap spiders in the corner of a room.
Called Cornered, the tumbler can still be used for drinking.
Here's a tiny bit of text from the designer:
Frustrated with spiders and other insects trapping themselves within a corner of a room making it difficult to catch them, to counter this common problem a glass was designed to fit the shape of the corner.
A tumbler glass was cut and shaped to a right angle. The design also functions as a drinking glass.
- Quiet Motion by Ronan and Erwan Bouroull…ec for BMW i
- "I brought bird cages back to the Seven …Dials area" - Dominic Wilcox
- Tapehook by Torafu Architects
- A limited edition of one million by Sigh…n
- Turtle by Sehwan Oh
- 150ml by Studioroom906
- Bulky by Jonas Wagell for Muuto
- Something designs lamp for Ligne Roset t…o look like a bellflower
- Kristina Dam designs pale oak furniture …to incorporate plants
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories