London designer James Laurie has cut the top of a drinking glass into a point so that it can be used to trap spiders in the corner of a room.
Called Cornered, the tumbler can still be used for drinking.
Here's a tiny bit of text from the designer:
Frustrated with spiders and other insects trapping themselves within a corner of a room making it difficult to catch them, to counter this common problem a glass was designed to fit the shape of the corner.
A tumbler glass was cut and shaped to a right angle. The design also functions as a drinking glass.
- Samuel Wilkinson designs faceted station…ery for Lexon
- WaterDream by Front for Axor
- Design Miami photos
- The Pixel Hirschgasse by Thomas Feichtne…r
- Heavy Metal at the Woodstock Foundry
- Alternative Alarm Clock by Ki Hyun Kim
- Wireless router vase by STC
- The Capsule by Tom Dixon for Adidas
- Bouroullecs for Kartell
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories