London designer James Laurie has cut the top of a drinking glass into a point so that it can be used to trap spiders in the corner of a room.
Called Cornered, the tumbler can still be used for drinking.
Here's a tiny bit of text from the designer:
Frustrated with spiders and other insects trapping themselves within a corner of a room making it difficult to catch them, to counter this common problem a glass was designed to fit the shape of the corner.
A tumbler glass was cut and shaped to a right angle. The design also functions as a drinking glass.
- One Handed Condom Wrapper by Ben Pawle
- G Pod by Victor Vetterlein
- World's first knitted football boot anno…unced by Adidas
- While You Sleep by Oscar Diaz
- Philip Michael Wolfson at Covent Garden …Super Design
- 50by70 by Tim Fishlock for Habitat
- Diffusion Vessels by David Sutton
- Famous modernist chair shapes merged int…o a bar stool by Eugeni Quitllet
- Airborne by Stéphanie Van Zwam
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories