London designer James Laurie has cut the top of a drinking glass into a point so that it can be used to trap spiders in the corner of a room.
Called Cornered, the tumbler can still be used for drinking.
Here's a tiny bit of text from the designer:
Frustrated with spiders and other insects trapping themselves within a corner of a room making it difficult to catch them, to counter this common problem a glass was designed to fit the shape of the corner.
A tumbler glass was cut and shaped to a right angle. The design also functions as a drinking glass.
- NYC gets first Grimshaw bus stop
- Reborn by Being Object
- Dezeen competition: win a ride in a desi…gner Flower Car in Milan
- Eco-friendly phone for Nokia by Daizi Zh…eng
- Honken furniture for Blå Station is des…igned to acquire "a beautiful patina of history"
- Docks en Seine Signage by Nicolas Vrigna…ud
- Chineasy illustrated characters designed… to make learning Chinese easy
- Luminaire and Salvatori
- Swarovski Crystal Palace 2010
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories