London designer James Laurie has cut the top of a drinking glass into a point so that it can be used to trap spiders in the corner of a room.
Called Cornered, the tumbler can still be used for drinking.
Here's a tiny bit of text from the designer:
Frustrated with spiders and other insects trapping themselves within a corner of a room making it difficult to catch them, to counter this common problem a glass was designed to fit the shape of the corner.
A tumbler glass was cut and shaped to a right angle. The design also functions as a drinking glass.
- Star-shaped clothes horse by Aaron Dunke…rton
- WirePod by Joris Laarman
- Food and design videos: Design Academy E…indhoven
- Advances in digital interfaces will lead… to a "new beginning in music"
- Kimono Chair by Tokujin Yoshioka
- More images of Zaha Hadid's Jazz superya…cht
- Tenspace by WOW
- Jar RGB by Arik Levy for Lasvit
- Paul Smith upholsters classic furniture …designs by Hans J. Wegner in his signature stripes
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories