The mill has twin chambers branching from the main body, holding salt in one and pepper in the other, and is available in white, green and grey.
See our earlier story about the grinder here.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the bottom of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
Here's some info from Joseph Joseph:
The Ultimate Kitchen Accessory
New from www.josephjoseph.com
The clever design duo, Joseph Joseph have once again come up with this seasons must-have kitchen accessory and it comes in the form of the ultra cool Y Grinder salt and pepper mill.
This distinctive salt and pepper mill has a unique twin-chamber design allowing both salt and pepper to be dispensed from the same stylish unit.
The internal mechanism is ceramic so it will not corrode and is suitable for all types of seasoning, including rock salt and can be easily adjusted to grind from fine to course grades.
Available in three colours including lime, grey and white, the Y Grinder (£30) is sure to be the centre of attention at your next dinner party!
Congratulations to our winners! Gesche Wuerfel in the USA, Gillian Storrar in the UK, Ken Ang in Singapore, Lidija Filipovska in Serbia and Christopher Mosier also in the USA.
|Win a copy of
|Win a copy of Dedon
|Win exhibition space at
Tokyo Designers Week
- Concrete collection by Matali Crasset …for Concrete by LCDA
- Dezeen's top ten FIFA World Cup 2014 a…rchitecture and design stories
- Chair 01 and Stool 01 by Daphna Lauren…s with Wittmann
- Coffee tables by Ding3000 for Normann …Copenhagen
- Kenyon Yeh's Flue vessels stack inside… each other
- EXTL pendant lights by David Irwin for… Deadgood
- Claimp by Maya Goldblum
- The Yachiyo metal rug by Philippe Malo…uin
- The Front Room: Geometry and Colour
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories