Called Architrave, the white-lacquered pieces will feature detailed ridged mouldings at their front edges.
The collection includes a coffee table, console table, sideboard, chest of drawers, lamp and shelf, and was created for British brand Heal's.
Here's some more information from Broom:
ARCHITRAVE FOR HEAL’S REDISCOVERS
NEW PIECES INSPIRED BY HEAL’S HERITAGE
Award-winning British furniture and interior designer, Lee Broom, launches his first collaboration collection with iconic British design brand Heal’s.
Architrave for Heal’s ReDiscovers is a unique capsule collection of furniture fusing tradition with modernity. Inspired by the classic shapes of architrave, cornicing and mouldings, Broom takes a traditional home feature and transforms it into a contemporary design statement. Effortlessly mixing intricate detail with sleek styling, the collection has a two-tone satin lacquer-finish; a matt white on the outside with a cool grey tone within.
Broom’s collection includes a console, coffee table, low sideboard, 3 drawer unit, table lamp and floating shelf. Prices start from £250.
Heal’s ReDiscovers is an exclusive, limited edition collection of furniture and accessories by the very best in British design, launched to celebrate Heal’s bicentenary.
|Rough Diamond collection
by Lee Broom
|Lard Series by
- The History of Typography by Ben Barrett…-Forrest
- Tip of the Tongue by Michael Anastassiad…es
- Unique Standard by Folkform
- Doppelgänger by Didier Faustino
- Multi-Touch Gestures by Gabriele Meldaik…yte
- Stool by Aldo Bakker
- Luca Nichetto launches eponymous design …brand with 11 products
- W103s by Inga Sempé for Wästberg
- The Little Wild Garden of Love by Tord B…oontje
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories