Called Form 3, the design is Behar's second for the brand (see our earlier story) and has a thin flexible silicone pad extending from one end.
The text that follows is from fuseproject:
FORM 3 is the second installment of our PLEASURE TO THE PEOPLE series of products with Jimmyjane. Following the success of the Form2 bestseller, Form3 adds a whole new dimension to human touch, and exemplifies Jimmyjane’s commitment to design, quality and enjoyment.
Form 3 offers an entirely new approach to pleasure. Its slim, curved profile flexes to meet the body – press in the center and the soft silicone touchpad extends, focusing the vibration exactly where it counts. The material and patented engineering innovation of the product amplifies touch, putting sensation at your fingertips.
“No one had high expectations of the design and functionality of their sexual products until Jimmyjane came along,” says Béhar. “Form3 is an excellent example of how innovation can transform experience – it features an ultrathin membrane that distorts under pressure, making tactile contact and local vibration uniquely adaptable.”
This new addition to the company’s best-selling line of form Vibrators incorporates Jimmyjane’s proprietary Waterproof Recharging Technology, This system enables all the Form3 vibrators to be completely washable, bath-friendly, and to never require replacement batteries.
All designs feature medical-grade silicone, are completely body-safe, and are backed by Jimmyjane’s unparalleled Three Year Limited Warranty. Most importantly, each offers its own unique power to please. To each their own.
by Yves Behar
|Form 2 by
|XOXO laptop by
- BS Toy plates by Boguslaw Sliwiński
- Stream of Light by Olivia Lee and Alieno…r de Chambrier
- Merry-go-round Coat Rack by Studio Wieki… Somers wins Dutch Design Awards 2009
- "I felt we should change the way Emeco m…akes chairs" - Konstantin Grcic
- Menswear capsule collection by Bureau V
- + by Yaroslav Misonzhnikov
- Geneva students make ink from salamander…s and electricity from dog poo for Milan show
- Clarity Bike by Designaffairs
- Lightwood Chair by Jasper Morrison
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories