Called Serpentine, the design turns metal outdoor seating into a cosy cocoon for long summer evenings.
imm cologne took place 18-23 January. See all our coverage of the event »
The details below are from Eléonore Nalet:
Serpentine is an armchair designed for sitting outside all year long. The delicate metallic structure reminds one of winter vegetation. When Summer comes back, Serpentine is dressed with long colored cushions that entwine the backrest and armrests supports.
You can still glimpse the underlying metal frame, but your body will never feel its touch. The weaving creates a comfortable and welcoming irregular upholstery.
Materials - metal frame, outdoor textile (Sunbrella), and foam.
Dimensions - W80 , H72- seat 40, D55
|Quilt by Ronan and
- NewspaperWood by Mieke Meijer and Vij5
- Ora-Ïto's Nikeames shoe is an "homage t…o Charles and Ray"
- Nook by Patrick Frey
- Movie: the making of Electric Light Shoe… by Freedom of Creation
- Sessantuna by Gaetano Pesce for Cassina
- Gravity by Jólan van der Wiel
- Prickly headdresses by Maiko Takeda glow… in the dark
- Manifold by Anthony Leyland
- C-X75 by Jaguar
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories