Called Serpentine, the design turns metal outdoor seating into a cosy cocoon for long summer evenings.
imm cologne took place 18-23 January. See all our coverage of the event »
The details below are from Eléonore Nalet:
Serpentine is an armchair designed for sitting outside all year long. The delicate metallic structure reminds one of winter vegetation. When Summer comes back, Serpentine is dressed with long colored cushions that entwine the backrest and armrests supports.
You can still glimpse the underlying metal frame, but your body will never feel its touch. The weaving creates a comfortable and welcoming irregular upholstery.
Materials - metal frame, outdoor textile (Sunbrella), and foam.
Dimensions - W80 , H72- seat 40, D55
|Quilt by Ronan and
- Ridged Roof Furniture by Ainė Bunikyt…ė
- Peye and Olive by Numéro 111 for Lign…e Roset
- Pierre Huyghe incorporates primordial …elements into Met rooftop installation in New York
- Braun BN0076 at Dezeen Watch Store
- My Way talks: unfold
- Designed in Hackney: Pottery by Ian Mc…Intyre for Another Country
- Pointless Diagrams by Josh Lewandowski
- Table with a View by Anke Weiss
- #Flock by BERG for Twitter
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories