Australian studio Edwards Moore have stretched tights across the walls and throughout the interior of this pop-up fashion store in Melbourne, Australia.
Created for Australian fashion brand Arnsdorf, the temporary store was opened for just three days and featured 154 pairs of tights stretched and wrapped around the space.
Photographs are by Tony Gorsevski.
Here's a tiny bit of text from the architects:
A cave-like space, providing an intimate setting and backdrop for the Arnsdorf’s Opticks Collection.
Inspired by crystalline forms, superman’s fortress of solitude and imagery of rocky landscapes, we reinterpreted an everyday wearable item - stretching and wrapping it to envelop the space in soft hues and showcase the sculptural collection.
(using a total of 154 pairs of tights)
|The Edges of the World by Ernesto Neto||Tape Installation by
|Green Void by
- Comme des Garçons Guerrilla Store +4161
- Milan exhibition invites visitors to exp…lore the homes of Ban, Hadid and Libeskind
- Simon Bush-King adds chipboard furniture… and wall art to Superheroes' office
- "My mission is to elevate cannabis throu…gh design" says Megan Stone
- Dubai Renaissance by OMA 2
- Play Pot restaurant by Lim Tae Hee Desig…n Studio
- Arrojadoa by Jaime Hayón
- Ceramika showroom by Claesson Koivisto R…une Architects
- Inside awards: Paul Priestman on hotel d…esign
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories