Australian studio Edwards Moore have stretched tights across the walls and throughout the interior of this pop-up fashion store in Melbourne, Australia.
Created for Australian fashion brand Arnsdorf, the temporary store was opened for just three days and featured 154 pairs of tights stretched and wrapped around the space.
Photographs are by Tony Gorsevski.
Here's a tiny bit of text from the architects:
A cave-like space, providing an intimate setting and backdrop for the Arnsdorf’s Opticks Collection.
Inspired by crystalline forms, superman’s fortress of solitude and imagery of rocky landscapes, we reinterpreted an everyday wearable item - stretching and wrapping it to envelop the space in soft hues and showcase the sculptural collection.
(using a total of 154 pairs of tights)
|The Edges of the World by Ernesto Neto||Tape Installation by
|Green Void by
- NHow Hotel Milan by Matteo Thun
- Supermarket by reMiks
- Durasafe Store by Ministry of Design
- Kashiwa Hairdresser by Three.Ball.Cascad…e
- Louis Vuitton Maison by Peter Marino
- Plywood staircase by Buj+Colón Arquitec…tos integrates shelves and cupboards for a small flat
- Catalog by Nendo
- Carema Healthcare Centre by TAF
- CraftDesign by OKOLO
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories