Australian studio Edwards Moore have stretched tights across the walls and throughout the interior of this pop-up fashion store in Melbourne, Australia.
Created for Australian fashion brand Arnsdorf, the temporary store was opened for just three days and featured 154 pairs of tights stretched and wrapped around the space.
Photographs are by Tony Gorsevski.
Here's a tiny bit of text from the architects:
A cave-like space, providing an intimate setting and backdrop for the Arnsdorf’s Opticks Collection.
Inspired by crystalline forms, superman’s fortress of solitude and imagery of rocky landscapes, we reinterpreted an everyday wearable item - stretching and wrapping it to envelop the space in soft hues and showcase the sculptural collection.
(using a total of 154 pairs of tights)
|The Edges of the World by Ernesto Neto||Tape Installation by
|Green Void by
- Unknown Architects updates 200-year-ol…d house with twisting staircase and wooden furniture
- Hall 11 at IMM Cologne by UNStudio
- Restaurant Praq by Tjep.
- Artemide Flagship Store Taiwan by CROX
- Shanghai fashion showroom features cei…ling lightbox based on sci-fi film set
- Fabbrica by Tjep.
- Ace Hotel opens latest branch in downt…own Los Angeles
- Oficina Caja de Arquitectos by Carlos …Pereda Iglesias and Óscar Pérez Silanes
- Naturehumaine includes gym hoops and a…pparatus inside a home for two athletes
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories