Australian studio Edwards Moore have stretched tights across the walls and throughout the interior of this pop-up fashion store in Melbourne, Australia.
Created for Australian fashion brand Arnsdorf, the temporary store was opened for just three days and featured 154 pairs of tights stretched and wrapped around the space.
Photographs are by Tony Gorsevski.
Here's a tiny bit of text from the architects:
A cave-like space, providing an intimate setting and backdrop for the Arnsdorf’s Opticks Collection.
Inspired by crystalline forms, superman’s fortress of solitude and imagery of rocky landscapes, we reinterpreted an everyday wearable item - stretching and wrapping it to envelop the space in soft hues and showcase the sculptural collection.
(using a total of 154 pairs of tights)
|The Edges of the World by Ernesto Neto||Tape Installation by
|Green Void by
- The Lollipop Shoppe by Found Associates
- Public House by Lee Broom at Ventura Lam…brate
- Palazzina Grassi by Philippe Starck
- Industrial materials furnish Hostem's wo…menswear floor by JamesPlumb
- Zmianatematu by xm3
- Café/day by Suppose Design Office
- Wooden Istanbul house converted into a n…ew office for Turkish tinned tuna company
- Armani 5th Avenue by Massimiliano & Dori…ana Fuksas Architects
- Weinhandlung Kreis by Furch Gestaltung +… Production
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories