Architecture students Felix de Montesquiou and Hugo Kaici have designed the headquarters for a conceptual company that would help customers migrate illegally from Europe to the UK.
Located near the port of Calais in northern France, the N.E.M.O (Northern Europe Migrants Organisation) building would be disguised as a bunker dating from the Second World War.
You can book a ticket for the crossing, with optional extras including fake passports and onboard English lessons, using the project website.
The pair created the project while studying at the Ecole Speciale d'Architecture in Paris.
Here are some more details from de Montesquiou and Kaici:
N.E.M.O. is an entreprise that enables people to illegaly migrate to the United Kingdom.
We propose to design the locus of the organisation, within the architectural vocabulary of the WW2 bunker to camouflage the real function of this secret base.
Located near the city of Calais, where most of the migrants end-up, the facilities are only 42km away from the British coast.
- Square holes puncture all five sides of …Casa H by Bojaus Arquitectura
- Seu University of La Nucia by CrystalZoo
- Feldbalz by Gus Wüstemann
- 9/11 memorial by Michael Arad and Peter …Walker
- Sprawling wetland structures by HHD_FUN …host Chinese horticultural show
- Emergency Exit by Agnieszka Kurant and A…leksandra Wasilkowska
- Sliver House by Boyarsky Murphy Architec…ts slots into a three-metre-wide space
- Haus E17 in Metzingen by (se)arch
- Pool on the slope by Jean-Baptiste Bouve…t
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories