Dezeen Wire: urban explorer Bradley Garrett has posted photographs on his blog showing how himself and members of the group London Consolidation Crew climbed the 309-metre-high exterior of London skyscraper the Shard back in February 2011.
Currently the tallest building in Europe, the tower was designed by Italian architect Renzo Piano and its construction is scheduled to complete later this year.
- Prism by Marcelo Spina and Georgina Hulj…ich
- Nanshan Marriage Registration Centre by …Urbanus
- Antinori Winery by Archea Associati
- Jean Nouvel in Abu Dhabi
- Future Towers India by MVRDV
- Interview with Peter Zumthor at the Serp…entine Gallery Pavilion 2011
- Daikanyama T-Site by Klein Dytham Archit…ecture
- High Park by Rojkind Arquitectos
- Domino Sugar by SHoP Architects and Jame…s Corner Field Operations
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories