Dezeen Wire: urban explorer Bradley Garrett has posted photographs on his blog showing how himself and members of the group London Consolidation Crew climbed the 309-metre-high exterior of London skyscraper the Shard back in February 2011.
Currently the tallest building in Europe, the tower was designed by Italian architect Renzo Piano and its construction is scheduled to complete later this year.
- Factory Building on the Vitra Campus b…y SANAA
- Special feature: ten amazing airport d…esigns
- Dieter-Wetterauer-Halle by Böwer Eith… Murken
- Knot by Apollo Architects & Associates
- Shoreditch office by Piercy & Company …has a restored facade and a golden behind
- Jhouse by BBLab Arquitectos
- Car Park House by Anonymous Architects
- High Tide Street by James Gardener
- Gewad apartment block by Atelier Vens …Vanbelle features brick walls and a mirrored atrium
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories