Dezeen Wire: urban explorer Bradley Garrett has posted photographs on his blog showing how himself and members of the group London Consolidation Crew climbed the 309-metre-high exterior of London skyscraper the Shard back in February 2011.
Currently the tallest building in Europe, the tower was designed by Italian architect Renzo Piano and its construction is scheduled to complete later this year.
- Serpentine Gallery Pavilion by SANAA (mo…re images)
- Santorini Island retreat by Kapsimalis A…rchitects features rooftop and underground pools
- Tetris Haus by Plasma Studio
- Josh Haywood creates temporary "temple" …out of plywood for Burning Man Festival
- Gewad apartment block by Atelier Vens Va…nbelle features brick walls and a mirrored atrium
- After Zaha's "vagina" stadium, here are …six more examples of yonic architecture
- London 2012 Basketball Arena by Sinclair… Knight Merz
- Community library in China turns a roof …into a playground
- Hill End Ecohouse by Riddel Architecture
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories