Dezeen Wire: urban explorer Bradley Garrett has posted photographs on his blog showing how himself and members of the group London Consolidation Crew climbed the 309-metre-high exterior of London skyscraper the Shard back in February 2011.
Currently the tallest building in Europe, the tower was designed by Italian architect Renzo Piano and its construction is scheduled to complete later this year.
- Rehabilitation Centre Groot Klimmendaal …by Architectenbureau Koen van Velsen
- Vega Cottage by Kolman Boye Architects r…eferences weathered Norwegian boathouses
- Johnson Chapel by Butler Rogers Baskett
- House in Porto features concrete floors …that double as kitchen worktops
- BBVA headquarters by Herzog & de Meuron
- Jean Nouvel's Sydney towers boast vertic…al gardens and a huge sunlight reflector
- Grand Teton Discovery and Visitor Centre… by Bohlin Cywinski Jackson
- Millau Viaduct by Foster & Partners
- Ole Scheeren: Asia has "a certain fearle…ssness and vision for the future"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories