Dezeen Wire: urban explorer Bradley Garrett has posted photographs on his blog showing how himself and members of the group London Consolidation Crew climbed the 309-metre-high exterior of London skyscraper the Shard back in February 2011.
Currently the tallest building in Europe, the tower was designed by Italian architect Renzo Piano and its construction is scheduled to complete later this year.
- Heygate Abstracted by Simon Kennedy
- Genetic Stair by Caliper Studio
- Dezeen launches Zaha Hadid blog
- Wellness Sky by 4of7
- Sa House by Yosuke Ichii
- New Pinterest board: sports centres
- Textured brick and concrete house in Syd…ney encloses a garden courtyard
- Tyršův Stadion by QARTA Architektura
- House in Slovenia by 3biro Arhitekti app…ears to barely touch the ground
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories