Dezeen Wire: design critic Alice Rawsthorn asks whether the London 2012 Olympic logo has won over the public since it's launch in 2007 when Wolff Olins, creators of the mark, assured an outraged public that they would learn to love it - New York Times
- Ny Svensk Slöjd (Contemporary Swedish H…andicraft)
- Corner Bin by Kitman Keung
- Domestic presents new designer "Vynils"
- Pizza Perez by Francesco Moncada
- Joyrider by Moritz Waldemeyer
- Valdemar by Artificial/form
- Felt-upholstered rocking chair by Gianca…rlo Cutello
- Révélateur installation by Mickaël …Wiesengrün recreates "smells of the past"
- Download issues four to eight of experim…ental Milan newspaper FOMO
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories