Don't worry if you smash this vase by Dutch designer Mianne de Vries – a back-up vase is waiting inside.
Between two and four differently shaped vases are fitted inside each other to create each Curious Vase.
"The only way to discover what is inside is to destroy the vase," says de Vries. "But if you destroy the vase to find out what's in it, there is no turning back."
De Vries recently graduated from the Graphics and Product Design course at Utrecht School of the Arts.
- Moooi in Milan
- Landscape Abbreviated by Nova Jiang
- Jaguar's cars could "tap drivers on the …shoulder" to prevent cyclist deaths
- 009 Croquet Shelving by Michael Marriott… for Very Good & Proper
- "Nostalgic comfort" brings brass back in…to contemporary design
- Membrane by Benjamin Hubert for Classico…n
- Constructive by Form Us With Love
- Chrono Shredder by Susanna Hertrich
- Surveillance Light by Per Emanuelsson an…d Bastian Bischoff
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories