Don't worry if you smash this vase by Dutch designer Mianne de Vries – a back-up vase is waiting inside.
Between two and four differently shaped vases are fitted inside each other to create each Curious Vase.
"The only way to discover what is inside is to destroy the vase," says de Vries. "But if you destroy the vase to find out what's in it, there is no turning back."
De Vries recently graduated from the Graphics and Product Design course at Utrecht School of the Arts.
- Nichetto=Nendo collection in Milan
- O by Tokujin Yoshioka at Dezeen Watch St…ore
- Benjamin Hubert patterns ceramic contain…ers with raised seams
- Marlène Huissoud creates products with …the help of insects
- Transition sportswear by Arik Levy
- Ripple table by Benjamin Hubert
- Nendo adds boat shoes and a crystal ches…s set to its diverse portfolio
- Blobwall by Greg Lynn
- Pibal bicycle by Philippe Starck and Peu…geot
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories