Don't worry if you smash this vase by Dutch designer Mianne de Vries – a back-up vase is waiting inside.
Between two and four differently shaped vases are fitted inside each other to create each Curious Vase.
"The only way to discover what is inside is to destroy the vase," says de Vries. "But if you destroy the vase to find out what's in it, there is no turning back."
De Vries recently graduated from the Graphics and Product Design course at Utrecht School of the Arts.
- Dominic Wilcox's absurd inventions displ…ayed in Selfridges' window
- New Pinterest board: London 2012 Olympic… design
- Aware Project by the Interactive Institu…te
- Hooks resembling resting birds perch alo…ng coat rack by Christine Herold and Katharina Ganz
- Meta at Design Miami
- Modest Stool by Paul Menand
- Feathr launches wallpaper by tattooists,… graffiti artists and surfwear designers
- Key designs by Peter Saville
- 8th Heaven by Matali Crasset
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories