Hollywood Chandelier, which was produced in collaboration with design consultancy Haptic Thought, features 40 Baby Plumen 001 energy saving light bulbs suspended in rows from copper fixings.
Baby Plumen is a miniature version of Hulger's award-winning Plumen 001 fluorescent light bulb, which was designed in collaboration with Samuel Wilkinson and won the Brit Insurance Design of the Year Award in 2011. See all our stories about Plumen here.
Photographs are by Petr Krejčí.
Dezeen has been commissioned to curate a collection of products designed by east London creatives that live near to new housing development VIVO and we have been publishing the designs as they are added to the collection. See all the stories about the pieces in the collection here.
The designs will be on show as part of a collection of 30 works of art, fashion, sculpture and furniture celebrating local talent that will be exhibited at the Genesis Cinema in October and then donated to the VIVO residents – find out more here.
- Designed in Hackney: the Crate Series by… Jasper Morrison
- Ofon by Nendo for Kokuyo
- Clothes rack by Martha Schwindling looks… like a bean trellis
- Ken Nakagaki's Comppass draws simple sha…pes from digital files
- The Alchemist's Dressing Table by Lauren… Davies
- New 351 Series by Uniform Wares now avai…lable at Dezeen Watch Store
- Dezeen Platform: Paula Benvegnú
- Snake&Molting legwear by Camille Cortet
- Cut Attachez by Shay Alkalay
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories