Famous brands including Heinz, Marmite and Levi's have produced limited editions of their products with no brand names on the packaging for London department store Selfridges.
Top: Heinz No Noise Tomato Ketchup 342ml, £2.99
Above: Heinz No Noise Baked Beans 415g, £1.99
The range of pared-down packaging was created for a new concession in the Selfridges store on Oxford Street called The Quiet Shop, which also stocks a range of minimal fashion, accessories and beauty products.
Above: Clinique No Noise Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion 125ml, £29.50
Products with their names removed include Heinz tomato ketchup, Crème de la Mer moisturiser and Marmite.
Above: No Noise Marmite 250g, £4.99
"As we become increasingly bombarded with information and stimulation, the world is becoming a noisier place," say the organisers. "In an initiative that goes beyond retail, we invite you to celebrate the power of quiet, see the beauty in function and find calm among the crowds."
Above: Levi's No Noise 501 straight-leg jeans, £115
Above: No Noise Crème de la Mer Limited Edition Moisturising Cream 60ml, £190
Above: Beats by Dre No Noise studio headphones, £280
Other stories about Selfridges on Dezeen include the recently refitted menswear department and a concession featuring Yayoi Kusama's obsessional polka dot patterns.
Above: de-branded Selfridges shopping bag
- Crazy Hair by Studio Marisol and CuldeSa…c
- Table with a View by Anke Weiss
- The Poetics of Miss Understanding by Ana… Rita Antonio
- Wine bottle by Zaha Hadid for Leo Hillin…ger
- Soundchaser by Yuri Suzuki
- Melissa shoes by Zaha Hadid Architects
- London Lashes by Paperself at Dezeen Sup…er Store
- Tetra light by Peter Liversidge and Asif… Khan
- Dezeen Watch Store: Vigorelli by Matteo …Ragni for Lorenz
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories