Product news: French designer Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance has created a glass table with three circular tops for French brand Ligne Roset.
Aoyama, which translates as "blue mountain", is named after a district of Tokyo and was launched at trade fair imm cologne last month.
The piece features three circular tabletops that overlap to form a single surface, with each top standing on slim rectangular legs. It's made from slabs of blue-tinted annealed glass that are glued together.
imm cologne took place from 14 to 20 January. Other products launched at the fair included an asymmetrical desk by Thibault Desombre and the Ficelle chair by Osko+Deichmann that was inspired by cooked spaghetti.
- Brooches by Mr Jones Watches
- Movie of Future Systems and Ross Loveg…rove at the London Design Festival
- Interview: Paola Antonelli at Dezeen S…tudio
- Watt-Lite by the Interactive Institute
- My Beautiful Backside by Doshi Levien
- Salon by Lee Broom
- Studio Siem & Pabon's Fervent Carpet k…ills dust mites to relieve asthma sufferers
- Jasper Morrison designs a USB charger …to power multiple devices
- Tip of the Tongue by Michael Anastassi…ades
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories