Product news: French designer Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance has created a glass table with three circular tops for French brand Ligne Roset.
Aoyama, which translates as "blue mountain", is named after a district of Tokyo and was launched at trade fair imm cologne last month.
The piece features three circular tabletops that overlap to form a single surface, with each top standing on slim rectangular legs. It's made from slabs of blue-tinted annealed glass that are glued together.
imm cologne took place from 14 to 20 January. Other products launched at the fair included an asymmetrical desk by Thibault Desombre and the Ficelle chair by Osko+Deichmann that was inspired by cooked spaghetti.
- Wine & Bar by Aurélien Barbry for Norma…nn Copenhagen
- Yarn from old newspapers by Greetje van …Tiem
- New VOID finishes at Dezeen Watch Store
- Ariane lamps by Edouard Larmaraud
- Helsinki Design Museum exhibition celebr…ates "Finland's second designer"
- RCA Fashion 2013 collection by Xiao Li
- Stacked Lights by Sander Wassink and Ma'…ayan Pesach combine vintage glass with coloured resin
- Banksy masterpiece destroyed by vandals
- The Natural Blonde by Sister by Sibling
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories