Product news: French designer Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance has created a glass table with three circular tops for French brand Ligne Roset.
Aoyama, which translates as "blue mountain", is named after a district of Tokyo and was launched at trade fair imm cologne last month.
The piece features three circular tabletops that overlap to form a single surface, with each top standing on slim rectangular legs. It's made from slabs of blue-tinted annealed glass that are glued together.
imm cologne took place from 14 to 20 January. Other products launched at the fair included an asymmetrical desk by Thibault Desombre and the Ficelle chair by Osko+Deichmann that was inspired by cooked spaghetti.
- Toshi cabinets by Luca Nichetto for Casa…mania
- House of Furniture Parts by Studio Makki…nk & Bey
- Balloon by Crous & Calogero for Estiluz
- Towel Hanger by Hioomi Tahara
- The Living Cube by Till Könneker saves …space in micro apartments
- Designer New Year cards
- Work in Progress at the Royal College of… Art
- Secondome Edizioni by 5.5 designers, Sam… Baron, Joost van Bleiswijk and Kiki van Eijk
- Clinker by Rich Brilliant Willing for In…nermost
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories