Product news: French designer Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance has created a glass table with three circular tops for French brand Ligne Roset.
Aoyama, which translates as "blue mountain", is named after a district of Tokyo and was launched at trade fair imm cologne last month.
The piece features three circular tabletops that overlap to form a single surface, with each top standing on slim rectangular legs. It's made from slabs of blue-tinted annealed glass that are glued together.
imm cologne took place from 14 to 20 January. Other products launched at the fair included an asymmetrical desk by Thibault Desombre and the Ficelle chair by Osko+Deichmann that was inspired by cooked spaghetti.
- 100 Piazze by Fabio Novembre
- Interview: Jerszy Seymour at Qubique 201…1
- Highlife by Claesson Koivisto Rune for T…acchini
- Ikepod wristwatches by Marc Newson
- The Magic Collection by Front
- Bridal Veil installation by Louis Sicard… creates a curtain of water through the forest
- Tile Stove Project by Dick van Hoff for …Royal Tichelaar Makkum
- Sergio concept car by Pininfarina
- Wilderness Embodied by Iris van Herpen
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories