Product news: French designer Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance has created a glass table with three circular tops for French brand Ligne Roset.
Aoyama, which translates as "blue mountain", is named after a district of Tokyo and was launched at trade fair imm cologne last month.
The piece features three circular tabletops that overlap to form a single surface, with each top standing on slim rectangular legs. It's made from slabs of blue-tinted annealed glass that are glued together.
imm cologne took place from 14 to 20 January. Other products launched at the fair included an asymmetrical desk by Thibault Desombre and the Ficelle chair by Osko+Deichmann that was inspired by cooked spaghetti.
- Handmade rugs by Doshi Levien pay homage… to tribal Indian folk embroidery
- Quality Time by Kiki van Eijk
- Smart Fortwo Toile H edition by Hermès
- Bungy Sofa by Leala Dymond
- Air Multiplier by Dyson
- Chandigarh by Doshi Levien
- Zuiderzee Settings by Kiki van Eijk
- Headphones by Renaud Defrancesco transmi…t music through clear plastic band
- Sleep Series by Another Country for Heal…'s
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories