Product news: French designer Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance has created a glass table with three circular tops for French brand Ligne Roset.
Aoyama, which translates as "blue mountain", is named after a district of Tokyo and was launched at trade fair imm cologne last month.
The piece features three circular tabletops that overlap to form a single surface, with each top standing on slim rectangular legs. It's made from slabs of blue-tinted annealed glass that are glued together.
imm cologne took place from 14 to 20 January. Other products launched at the fair included an asymmetrical desk by Thibault Desombre and the Ficelle chair by Osko+Deichmann that was inspired by cooked spaghetti.
- Alex Chinneck performs architectural "ma…gic trick" with Covent Garden building installation
- Wallpaper* EcoEdit
- Art commissions at Heathrow Terminal Fiv…e
- Animal Tables by Hella Jongerius
- Home Work by Studio Job
- Flip mirror by Javier Moreno Studio for …Normann Copenhagen
- Mondaine Simply Elegant at Dezeen Watch …Store
- Sensorial Brushes by Najla El Zein Works…pace are designed to stimulate the skin
- Park Life folding armchair by Jasper Mor…rison for Kettal
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories