Product news: French designer Sébastien Cordoleani has created a range of wall-mounted containers and hooks for Parisian brand Moustache.
Called Angolo, the set comprises three metal pockets for stashing small items, like keys and sunglasses in the hallway, while larger things like coats or umbrellas can be hooked over their tops.
Moustache launched the designs at Maison&Objet in Paris last month alongside a series of vases with tops that loop over the flowers and new pieces in the Balcon range by Inga Sempé. Sébastien Cordoleani has a studio in Aix en Provence.
See all our stories about design at Maison&Objet here, including cutlery based on chopsticks by Toyo Ito and a chair draped in a wooden mat by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance.
- Debut collection from Clique combines el…ectronics with handcrafted marble and wood
- Keiichi Matsuda to "explore the future o…f the city" in new film
- Sushi by Edward van Vliet
- Paralympic design: Draft Mistral racing …wheelchairs
- "I don't really believe in instruction m…anuals" - Marc Newson
- Saint James and Simple Bridge by Jean No…uvel for Ligne Roset
- Dan Yeffet creates Torch floor light fro…m marble and glass
- Nendo. Illuminated for Wästberg
- Interview: Strida bike designer Mark San…ders
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories