Product news: French designer Sébastien Cordoleani has created a range of wall-mounted containers and hooks for Parisian brand Moustache.
Called Angolo, the set comprises three metal pockets for stashing small items, like keys and sunglasses in the hallway, while larger things like coats or umbrellas can be hooked over their tops.
Moustache launched the designs at Maison&Objet in Paris last month alongside a series of vases with tops that loop over the flowers and new pieces in the Balcon range by Inga Sempé. Sébastien Cordoleani has a studio in Aix en Provence.
See all our stories about design at Maison&Objet here, including cutlery based on chopsticks by Toyo Ito and a chair draped in a wooden mat by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance.
- Donky Bike by Ben Wilson
- NAN18 by Jörg Boner and Christian Deube…r for Nanoo
- Symbiosis by Jelte van Abbema
- Algorithmic journalism machine generates… free newspaper for Milan design week
- Miuccia Prada's "feminist" fashion colle…ction defies seasonal conventions
- Table with a View by Anke Weiss
- "I started my company with a completely …bogus business plan" - Janne Kyttanen
- Bombay Sapphire at the London Design Fes…tival: Designer Glass Competition winner
- Flow by Xavier Lust for Indera
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories