Product news: French designer Sébastien Cordoleani has created a range of wall-mounted containers and hooks for Parisian brand Moustache.
Called Angolo, the set comprises three metal pockets for stashing small items, like keys and sunglasses in the hallway, while larger things like coats or umbrellas can be hooked over their tops.
Moustache launched the designs at Maison&Objet in Paris last month alongside a series of vases with tops that loop over the flowers and new pieces in the Balcon range by Inga Sempé. Sébastien Cordoleani has a studio in Aix en Provence.
See all our stories about design at Maison&Objet here, including cutlery based on chopsticks by Toyo Ito and a chair draped in a wooden mat by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance.
- Jaguar's cars could "tap drivers on the …shoulder" to prevent cyclist deaths
- Nendo designs ice cream Village cake for… Häagen-Dazs
- Movie: Thomas Heatherwick at the V&A mus…eum
- Brandmerk by Esther de Groot
- Movie: Marc Newson on designing nearly e…verything
- Tea with Georg by Scholten & Baijings fo…r Georg Jensen
- Rain Room by rAndom International at the… Barbican
- Seven Designers for Seven Dials: aerial …installations curated by Dezeen
- The Bombay Sapphire Prize in Milan: vide…o diary day 2
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories