Product news: French designer Sébastien Cordoleani has created a range of wall-mounted containers and hooks for Parisian brand Moustache.
Called Angolo, the set comprises three metal pockets for stashing small items, like keys and sunglasses in the hallway, while larger things like coats or umbrellas can be hooked over their tops.
Moustache launched the designs at Maison&Objet in Paris last month alongside a series of vases with tops that loop over the flowers and new pieces in the Balcon range by Inga Sempé. Sébastien Cordoleani has a studio in Aix en Provence.
See all our stories about design at Maison&Objet here, including cutlery based on chopsticks by Toyo Ito and a chair draped in a wooden mat by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance.
- Zaha Hadid to exhibit work by her favo…urite fashion designer
- Grão by Pedrita
- "3D printing is abused" - Ron Arad
- Orbit by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- Patty Johnson for Mabeo Furniture
- Tube Amplifier by Case-Real for Elekit
- slim&strong by Delphine Frey
- Driverless cars designed for use as mo…bile offices
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Florian Schm…id
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories