Product news: French designer Sébastien Cordoleani has created a range of wall-mounted containers and hooks for Parisian brand Moustache.
Called Angolo, the set comprises three metal pockets for stashing small items, like keys and sunglasses in the hallway, while larger things like coats or umbrellas can be hooked over their tops.
Moustache launched the designs at Maison&Objet in Paris last month alongside a series of vases with tops that loop over the flowers and new pieces in the Balcon range by Inga Sempé. Sébastien Cordoleani has a studio in Aix en Provence.
See all our stories about design at Maison&Objet here, including cutlery based on chopsticks by Toyo Ito and a chair draped in a wooden mat by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance.
- Marcel Wanders and Arik Levy for 20ltd
- Hotel Taj Mahal by Constantin and Lauren…e Leon Boym
- Heart for Japan by Delphine Perrot
- Orbea Grow by Álex Fernández Camps
- Sit lamp by Fiona Thomson
- Melissa + Campana
- Tableware by Marcel Wanders for KLM
- Useful Arbeitsloser (Jobless) by Lee San…ghyeok
- Häagen-Dazs Cloud ice cream by Front
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories