Product news: this footstool by French designer Benjamin Graindorge for Ligne Roset is nipped-in with lengths of cord.
Called Lace, the foam upholstery has a cord wrapped around it horizontally two further cords that wrap underneath and puncture the sides. The cords come in ecru or black and the cover is removable.
Benjamin Graindorge also presented a series of vases with hoods for Paris firm Moustache at the fair and we've previously featured his design for a garden that floats on the surface of a fishtank and uses fish waste as fertiliser.
- Woodware by Max Lamb at Gallery Fumi
- Wästberg lighting collection
- Greenland's first product designer tri…ggers "explosion of new designers" in her homeland
- Hydro-Fold byChristophe Guberan
- Designers in Residence at the Design M…useum
- Grand Danois in Milan
- Wave Cabinet by Sebastian Errazuriz op…ens "like a paper fan"
- Biome by Samuel Wilkinson
- Handle Pendants by Josie Morris
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories