Product news: this footstool by French designer Benjamin Graindorge for Ligne Roset is nipped-in with lengths of cord.
Called Lace, the foam upholstery has a cord wrapped around it horizontally two further cords that wrap underneath and puncture the sides. The cords come in ecru or black and the cover is removable.
Benjamin Graindorge also presented a series of vases with hoods for Paris firm Moustache at the fair and we've previously featured his design for a garden that floats on the surface of a fishtank and uses fish waste as fertiliser.
- New collection by Moustache
- World Clock by 11+ rolls to change time …zones
- Scary Beautiful by Leanie van der Vyver
- Camilo Rebelo installs "trojan egg" insi…de Porto's city hall
- W Hotels Designers of the Future at Desi…gn Miami/Basel
- Studio Glithero at Nilufar gallery
- An Almost Ephimeral Autumn by Luzinterru…ptus
- Occidorient by François Mangeol
- Studio Mini by Anna Hadwick
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories