Product news: this footstool by French designer Benjamin Graindorge for Ligne Roset is nipped-in with lengths of cord.
Called Lace, the foam upholstery has a cord wrapped around it horizontally two further cords that wrap underneath and puncture the sides. The cords come in ecru or black and the cover is removable.
Benjamin Graindorge also presented a series of vases with hoods for Paris firm Moustache at the fair and we've previously featured his design for a garden that floats on the surface of a fishtank and uses fish waste as fertiliser.
- Recession Chair by Tjep.
- Microbes are "the factories of the futur…e"
- High-definition Stone Mosaics by Exactmo…saics
- Paul Smith upholsters classic furniture …designs by Hans J. Wegner in his signature stripes
- Robotic vacuum cleaners perform a Vienne…se Waltz at Biennale Interieur 2014
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Julian Hakes
- Charming Disaster
- Love the Bird by Marc Dibeh
- Food Probe by Philips Design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories