Product news: this footstool by French designer Benjamin Graindorge for Ligne Roset is nipped-in with lengths of cord.
Called Lace, the foam upholstery has a cord wrapped around it horizontally two further cords that wrap underneath and puncture the sides. The cords come in ecru or black and the cover is removable.
Benjamin Graindorge also presented a series of vases with hoods for Paris firm Moustache at the fair and we've previously featured his design for a garden that floats on the surface of a fishtank and uses fish waste as fertiliser.
- Fury! by Roel-jan Elsinga
- Folding Plug by Min-Kyu Choi
- Mia Cullin models wooden benches on pian…o stools for Orkester collection
- PARCS by PearsonLloyd for Bene
- La Cura by Studio Toogood at MOST
- Jaime Hayón designs ceramic lights for …Parachilna
- Gardenias by Jaime Hayón for BD Barcelo…na Design
- "There's never been a better time for Ne…w York design"
- High-definition Stone Mosaics by Exactmo…saics
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories