Product news: this footstool by French designer Benjamin Graindorge for Ligne Roset is nipped-in with lengths of cord.
Called Lace, the foam upholstery has a cord wrapped around it horizontally two further cords that wrap underneath and puncture the sides. The cords come in ecru or black and the cover is removable.
Benjamin Graindorge also presented a series of vases with hoods for Paris firm Moustache at the fair and we've previously featured his design for a garden that floats on the surface of a fishtank and uses fish waste as fertiliser.
- Hot Desk by Boys and Girls
- Fundamentals of Makkum by Atelier NL for… Royal Tichelaar Makkum
- Bombay Sapphire at the London Design Fes…tival: The Tournament by Jaime Hayón
- Aurora Pots with iridescent lids by Phil… Cuttance
- Quality Time by Kiki van Eijk
- Lost in Sofa by Daisuke Motogi Architect…ure
- Super Contemporary at the Design Museum
- Camouflage light by Front for Zero
- "Shape is one thing, research and materi…al is another"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories