Product news: this footstool by French designer Benjamin Graindorge for Ligne Roset is nipped-in with lengths of cord.
Called Lace, the foam upholstery has a cord wrapped around it horizontally two further cords that wrap underneath and puncture the sides. The cords come in ecru or black and the cover is removable.
Benjamin Graindorge also presented a series of vases with hoods for Paris firm Moustache at the fair and we've previously featured his design for a garden that floats on the surface of a fishtank and uses fish waste as fertiliser.
- "I'm sure we had the most expensive exhi…bition at Milan this year" - Marcel Wanders
- Studio Drift's Obsidian mirror made from… chemical waste
- Wallpaper* editor resigns
- Limited Art Edition 2009 by Freitag
- G-Star Raw pavilion at Tokyo Designer’…s Week
- Memories of the Future by Carl de Smet
- Designer New Year cards
- BUG modular gadgets
- Smart Grid Gallery by Jaime Hayón
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories