Product news: this doorstop by Belgian designer Cas Moor is shaped like a tiny bird.
Called Tjirp, the bird's slim rear is decorated with a narrow cut and slides under a door to wedge it open.
The doorstop is handmade from oak by the designer and comes with a white, black or natural head.
- Sunny Day by Aleksandra Stratimirovic
- Concrete Things by Komplot for Nola
- Frost by Mars
- Stack chair by Skrivo
- Change the Record by Paul Cocksedge
- Bloom lamps by Kristine Five Melvær
- Holdables by taliaYstudio are "a satiric…al comment on the wearable tech frenzy"
- Inga Sempé launches mix-and-match tile …collection for Mutina
- Kinetic Rain by ART+COM
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories