Product news: this doorstop by Belgian designer Cas Moor is shaped like a tiny bird.
Called Tjirp, the bird's slim rear is decorated with a narrow cut and slides under a door to wedge it open.
The doorstop is handmade from oak by the designer and comes with a white, black or natural head.
- "We need to redesign our thinking with L…ED lamps" - Marcel Wanders
- Freedom by Ross Lovegrove
- Toge by Emmanuelle Moureaux
- Stair Rover by Po-Chih Lai at Show RCA 2…012
- Living Food by Minsu Kim
- M3 Chair by Thomas Feichtner
- Punkt. AC 01 by Jasper Morrison
- Crave's USB-chargeable vibrator doubles …as a pendant necklace
- Valentine by Marcel Wanders for Moooi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories