Product news: this doorstop by Belgian designer Cas Moor is shaped like a tiny bird.
Called Tjirp, the bird's slim rear is decorated with a narrow cut and slides under a door to wedge it open.
The doorstop is handmade from oak by the designer and comes with a white, black or natural head.
- Block Watch by Tom Dixon now available… at Dezeen Watch Store
- Design Museum Collection App: kettles
- Norse chair by Simon Pengelly for Modu…s
- Belly Love by Florence Jaffrain
- Solid Shell by VW+BS for Decode at Ben…ch 10
- LG70 by Seymourpowell
- Blue cord criss-crosses the interior o…f an abandoned church in Philadelphia
- The office cubicle: from commercial fl…op to best-selling design classic
- Thermostat controlled with a smartphon…e by Philippe Starck for Netatmo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories