Product news: this doorstop by Belgian designer Cas Moor is shaped like a tiny bird.
Called Tjirp, the bird's slim rear is decorated with a narrow cut and slides under a door to wedge it open.
The doorstop is handmade from oak by the designer and comes with a white, black or natural head.
- Royal Extreme by Una Hlin Kristjansdotti…r
- Balloon Bench by h220430
- Summer in the City by Michael Robinson a…t Dezeen Super Store
- Chaise longue by Neri Oxman uses 3D prin…ting to create a multi-coloured cocoon
- "New Yorkers all of a sudden are interes…ted in quality of life"
- Black Tree by Miloš Milivojevic
- Final debateat Me Craft/You Industry
- Dezeen Watch Store: Vigorelli silicone b…y Matteo Ragni
- 4millimetri table by Studiocharlie
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories