Product news: this doorstop by Belgian designer Cas Moor is shaped like a tiny bird.
Called Tjirp, the bird's slim rear is decorated with a narrow cut and slides under a door to wedge it open.
The doorstop is handmade from oak by the designer and comes with a white, black or natural head.
- Shrub by Zhili Liu
- Jenny Nordberg produces hand-made furnit…ure pieces in less than five minutes
- Fountain Hacks by LIKEarchitects and Ric…ardo Dourado
- Summer in the City by Michael Robinson a…t Dezeen Super Store
- Impossible Wood by Doshi Levien for Moro…so
- Bar stool by Aurélien Barbry features m…ultiple footrests to fit any user
- Slim Office by Bertjan Pot
- Foster + Partners designs simple disc-sh…aped pendant lamp for Lumina
- Timeless Objects by Boym Partners
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories