Product news: this doorstop by Belgian designer Cas Moor is shaped like a tiny bird.
Called Tjirp, the bird's slim rear is decorated with a narrow cut and slides under a door to wedge it open.
The doorstop is handmade from oak by the designer and comes with a white, black or natural head.
- Tommaso Caldera encloses Tull Lamp in a …wire cage
- Biomimicry Shoe by Marieka Ratsma and Ko…stika Spaho
- Sofa by Satyendra Pakhalé for Hästens
- QR U? by Thorunn Arnadottir
- Designed in Hackney: Hackney Empireby Ho…use of Hackney
- Crown Vase by Lambert Rainville creates …freestanding flower arrangements
- Dezeen at Home
- Sang Yoon exaggerates garments with plas…tic sleeves for Central Saint Martins collection
- Big Ben by Marcel Wanders
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories