His original Scrapwood collection was launched with the brand in 2010. This new range expands on the previous designs based on "waste furniture" to include patterns of realistic wood cross sections, beams and planks.
The wall coverings have a matte finish to make them look more convincing. "We chose a new, super luxurious matte finish so the wallpaper looks even more realistic than before," said the designer.
We've also featured wallpaper that reveals images of leafy forests and palatial interiors under different coloured lights, plus a jagged wall decorated with patterned graphics.
- Impossible Wood by Doshi Levien for Moro…so
- Nendo. Illuminated for Wästberg
- Robot Cleaner by Jeongmi Lee
- Il cuore è una pompa by Gianfranco Pamp…aloni
- Hose Clip Shelving by Max Frommeld
- Campanas + LACOSTE
- Snog frozen yogurt shop by Cinimod Studi…o
- "Hackney is changing" - Philippe Malouin… at Dezeen Live
- Evo Giant by Mondaine is now available a…t Dezeen Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories