Looodus laser cut each of the 26 letters in the alphabet in the shape of a typeface that begins with that letter, so T is represented by Times New Roman and P is written in Playbill.
The letters slot into a wooden board with the names of the fonts inscribed under each.
Fonts were carefully selected for their shapes and sizes, and come in shades of green, blue or red.
The designers originally created the Font Alphabet Puzzle for their young daughter. "There are opportunities which arise every day to be creative and make quick fun toys for her, using the most rudimentary materials and sometimes these mini prototypes can become more refined products," said Looodus co-founder Kurt Stapelfeldt.
Looodus was founded in Milan this year by Stapelfeldt and photographer Denise Bonenti.
Other toy designs that have featured on Dezeen include dolls' houses designed by 20 architects and designers including Zaha Hadid and David Adjaye and a tricycle crafted from bamboo. See more toy designs »
- Trapets by Note Design Studio for Zero
- Nodi Contemporanei by Loredana Bonora
- Surya sunlight-responsive sculpture by R…EX and Front
- "I work best in a new field or culture" …- Hella Jongerius
- Papa Chair by Itay Ohaly
- Nismo smartwatch by Nissan
- Drink Link by Joon Lee
- Twenty-First Century Design by Marcus Fa…irs
- Mediumwave by Jake Rich is a pod-shaped …microwave on wheels
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories