The plastic and wooden kitchenware is characterised by rounded shapes in bright yellow and muted tones.
The series includes classic Ole Jensen designs such a tilting colander he designed in 1995, which works as a combined sieve and serving dish.
A range of curved storage containers with grey lids also features.
The products will be available in stores across Europe this autumn and in the USA by early 2014.
- No Country For Old Men by Lanzavecchia… + Wai
- My Beautiful Backside by Doshi Levien
- Highlights of Sight Unseen Offsite at …New York design week
- Sprig by Donna Wilson for SCP
- Bags by Maam Project
- Wilderness Embodied by Iris van Herpen
- For Rest Table by SPEAC
- Pangenerator creates jewellery with pr…ojected light
- Design Museum shows Fredrikson Stallar…d
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories