The plastic and wooden kitchenware is characterised by rounded shapes in bright yellow and muted tones.
The series includes classic Ole Jensen designs such a tilting colander he designed in 1995, which works as a combined sieve and serving dish.
A range of curved storage containers with grey lids also features.
The products will be available in stores across Europe this autumn and in the USA by early 2014.
- Espresso Solo by Shmuel Linski
- Kit Bike by Lucid Design packs into a ba…g
- Table-Palette by Kiki van Eijk
- Craig Robins: "Furniture companies key t…o regenerating Miami Design District"
- Jeff Miller for Baleri Italia
- Pelle, Mikkel and Gullspira by Hella Jon…gerius for IKEA
- Monza by Konstantin Grcic for Plank
- Delight lamps by Ido Mohar
- Recent work by Kelly McCallum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories