"The bottle's faceted form grew out of the gustatory feelings for the vodka – but also I actually played with the letters of vodka," Rashid told Dezeen. "The V's and K's made for great faceted forms."
Rashid was also responsible for the typography and logo for the product.
Zaha Hadid released a design for a curvaceous wine bottle for Austrian winemaker Leo Hillinger earlier this week and Nendo has previously created packaging for coffee-flavoured beer.
- Log Clock by Piotr Stolarski
- Jolly Roger chairs by Fabio Novembre for… Gufram
- SHY Light by Bec Brittain
- Dezeen Watch Store: VOID V03 by David Er…icsson
- Nike Zvezdochka by Marc Newson
- Chunky stitches pattern Bandas rugs and …furniture by Patricia Urquiola
- A Dolls' House by David Adjaye, Zaha Had…id, FAT, dRMM and others
- Cube by Matthias Zschaler
- Moving Mondrian by Vladimír Ambroz
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories