"The bottle's faceted form grew out of the gustatory feelings for the vodka – but also I actually played with the letters of vodka," Rashid told Dezeen. "The V's and K's made for great faceted forms."
Rashid was also responsible for the typography and logo for the product.
Zaha Hadid released a design for a curvaceous wine bottle for Austrian winemaker Leo Hillinger earlier this week and Nendo has previously created packaging for coffee-flavoured beer.
- RGB Fabulous Landscapes by Carnovsky
- The World's Longest Table For All Cult…ures by UNStudio
- East Beach Cafe by Thomas Heatherwick
- Stack of utensils crafted in India for…ms Cheese Maker by Studio Makkink & Bey
- Kelp Objects by Julia Lohmann
- Dezeen’s top ten: shoes
- Piggyback by Thomas Heatherwick for Ma…gis
- Andrea Rekalidis' ceramic desk-tidies …take the form of Italian landmarks
- 10% off Dezeen Watch Store at The Temp…orium plus win a Christmas goodie bag worth over £100
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories