"The bottle's faceted form grew out of the gustatory feelings for the vodka – but also I actually played with the letters of vodka," Rashid told Dezeen. "The V's and K's made for great faceted forms."
Rashid was also responsible for the typography and logo for the product.
Zaha Hadid released a design for a curvaceous wine bottle for Austrian winemaker Leo Hillinger earlier this week and Nendo has previously created packaging for coffee-flavoured beer.
- Charming by Tord Boontje
- Apple unveils iPhone
- Coral chair by Ton Haas
- Michael Graves' kettle for Alessi was "a… best-seller for 15 years"
- Jet Set by Jaime Hayón for Bisazza
- Lulu lamp by Jean-Sébastien Lagrange
- GIBS light made of bandages by Juyoung …Kim of Metafaux Design
- Tantalus Dinner by Ioli Sifakaki
- Norwegian Presence exhibition showcases …products at Milan design week
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories