"The bottle's faceted form grew out of the gustatory feelings for the vodka – but also I actually played with the letters of vodka," Rashid told Dezeen. "The V's and K's made for great faceted forms."
Rashid was also responsible for the typography and logo for the product.
Zaha Hadid released a design for a curvaceous wine bottle for Austrian winemaker Leo Hillinger earlier this week and Nendo has previously created packaging for coffee-flavoured beer.
- Ex Libris by Chanan de Lange
- Material Centric by Benjamin Hubert
- Tassenkast by Lotty Lindeman
- Moving Forest by NL Architects
- Ostrich Pillow by Kawamura-Ganjavian
- Seam Chair and Bench by Chris Kabel
- Lights by Nathalie Dewez
- Reel Cabinet and Tie Desk by Carlsten Th…ostrup
- "People who don't like Comic Sans don't …know anything about design"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories