"The bottle's faceted form grew out of the gustatory feelings for the vodka – but also I actually played with the letters of vodka," Rashid told Dezeen. "The V's and K's made for great faceted forms."
Rashid was also responsible for the typography and logo for the product.
Zaha Hadid released a design for a curvaceous wine bottle for Austrian winemaker Leo Hillinger earlier this week and Nendo has previously created packaging for coffee-flavoured beer.
- Theo at The Temporium
- Plantation collection by Alexander Loter…sztain
- Inside Out Hanger by A'postrophe Design …transforms to hold more than one shirt
- A new bus for London competition winners… announced
- Kaj by Karim Rashid at Dezeen Watch Stor…e
- More images of Zaha Hadid's Jazz superya…cht
- Unhidden by Leon Li and Ryan Ran
- Peye and Olive by Numéro 111 for Ligne …Roset
- Dezeen podcast: Drawing Fashion at the D…esign Museum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories