"The bottle's faceted form grew out of the gustatory feelings for the vodka – but also I actually played with the letters of vodka," Rashid told Dezeen. "The V's and K's made for great faceted forms."
Rashid was also responsible for the typography and logo for the product.
Zaha Hadid released a design for a curvaceous wine bottle for Austrian winemaker Leo Hillinger earlier this week and Nendo has previously created packaging for coffee-flavoured beer.
- Marina Bautier furniture collection for …Idée
- Pop Up Vaccine by Elena Figus
- Stitched by Tord Boontje for Moroso
- Timeless Objects by Boym Partners
- Color Rings by Itay Ohaly
- StickingSticks by Kawamura-Ganjavian
- The Honeycomb Vase 2007 by Studio Libert…iny
- France by Albert Schrurs
- Jan Habraken and Alissia Melka-Teichroew… at Peel Gallery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories