There are just five days to go until Dezeen Awards 2019 entries close, so here are five reasons to enter our award-winning awards programme.
1. We'll mention you on Dezeen if you're longlisted, with a link to your website. This will give your company substantial exposure and improve your search-engine visibility.
2. We'll publish your project if you're shortlisted. Your work will be featured on the Dezeen Awards website, with an image, short description and link to your website. We'll also send you bespoke promotional shortlist badges.
3. You'll receive a hand-crafted trophy made from London clay and designed by Atelier NL if you win. You'll also get a certificate and promotional winners' badges so that everyone will know that you have won.
4. You'll be invited to a dazzling Dezeen Awards party if you win. This year, winners will be announced online ahead of the event, and so attendance isn't compulsory. We'll also be throwing shortlist parties in the lead up to the winners ceremony. Make sure you get your entry in to be one step closer to the guestlist for the hottest events of the year!
5. We'll promote you if you win. All winners will receive significant coverage on Dezeen, and we'll conduct a video interview with you at the Dezeen Awards 2019 winners party.
Entries close on 30 May at 23:59 GMT, so submit your entries now to make sure that you don't miss the deadline.