With 15 days left to take advantage of the standard entry for Dezeen Awards 2021, here are 15 reasons why architects, interior designers, designers, filmmakers and photographers should enter now.
The standard entry fee ends on 2 June. Enter before then to avoid paying a late entry fee! The late entry deadline is 9 June.
Not sure if you want to enter? Here are 15 reasons why you should:
3. The Dezeen editorial team will see your work. Our editorial team is involved in the longlisting process and is always on the lookout for great work to publish.
4. All shortlisted projects will be published on the main Dezeen website. They will also feature in the Dezeen Daily newsletter, which is read by 180,000 people each day.
5. We'll promote you on Dezeen's social media channels if you are shortlisted or win. With six million followers across all channels, that's a big deal. All longlisted, shortlisted and winning studios will get special promotional badges so you can show them off on your own social channels.
7. All entrants will be added to our VIP mailing list, meaning you'll receive invitations to exclusive Dezeen events.
8. It's quick and easy to enter. Dezeen Awards has a very simple and intuitive entry process.
9. It's cheaper than other awards programmes. Dezeen Awards is one of the most affordable paid-entry architecture and design awards programmes.
10. Small companies pay even less. Firms with less than 10 employees benefit from half-price entry fees.
11. Once you've paid for your entries, you don't have to pay for anything else. Attendance at the winners' party is optional.
12. You can now enter your architecture photography, video, visualisation or website into our media categories. The media categories cost just £50 each to enter!
13. We've introduced new sustainability categories across architecture, interiors and design. Our three categories celebrate projects that make positive environmental and social contributions and will be assessed by a specially selected jury of sustainability experts from the world of architecture and design. They include Katie Treggiden, Seetal Solanki, Sebastian Cox and Arthur Huang.
14. Winning could be the best thing that ever happened to you. Read about how past winners have benefitted.
15. Did we already mention that you can avoid paying a late entry fee if you enter before 2 June? What are you waiting for! Enter Dezeen Awards now
If you have any questions, feel free to drop us an email at [email protected]!