With 15 days left to take advantage of reduced early-entry rates for Dezeen Awards 2020, here are 15 reasons why architects, interior designers and designers should enter now.
The early entry period ends on 31 March. Enter before then and save 20 per cent! The standard entry deadline is 2 June.
Not sure if you want to enter? Here are 15 reasons why you should:
1. Your work will be seen by a star-studded judging panel. Our 75 judges include world-renowned architects and designers such as Norman Foster, Annabelle Selldorf and Jaime Hayon.
2. All longlisted projects will get a dedicated page on the Dezeen Awards website. Shortlisted projects and winners will also get further dedicated pages.
3. The Dezeen editorial team will see your work. Our editorial team are involved in the longlisting process and are always on the lookout for great work to publish.
4. All shortlisted projects will be published on the main Dezeen website. They will also feature in our daily newsletter, which is read by 160,000 people each day.
5. We'll promote you on Dezeen's social media channels if you are shortlisted or win. With five million followers across all channels, that's a big deal. All longlisted, shortlisted and winning studios will get special promotional badges so you can show off on your own social channels.
7. All entrants will be added to our VIP mailing list, meaning you'll receive invitations to exclusive Dezeen events.
8. You'll be invited to a glamorous Dezeen Awards party* if you are shortlisted. Winners will be announced online ahead of the event, so you don't have to attend to find out if you’ve won. Winners are not obliged to attend.
9. You have a higher chance of winning this year, as there are eight new categories that you can enter.
10. It's quick and easy to enter. Dezeen Awards has a very simple and intuitive entry process.
11. It's cheaper than other awards programmes. Dezeen Awards is one of the most affordable paid-entry architecture and design awards programmes.
12. Small companies pay even less. Firms with less than 10 employees benefit from half-price entry fees.
13. Once you've paid for your entries, you don't have to pay for anything else. Attendance at the winners' party is optional.
14. Winning could be the best thing that ever happened to you. Seriously! Read about how past winners have benefitted.
15. Did we already mention that you can save a further 20 per cent if you enter before 31 March? What are you waiting for! Enter Dezeen Awards now.
*The Dezeen Awards party will take place subject to health considerations regarding the coronavirus outbreak.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!