1. You're running out of time! The deadline is on 2 June at 23:59 BST. Complete your entry today so you don't miss out.
2. You can save 50 per cent on studio categories. Fancy being named studio of the year? Use 50STUDIO at the payment stage to enter at half price!
3. Dezeen Awards is affordable. Our low entry prices are designed to attract smaller studios and avoid categories being dominated by large companies that can afford to enter multiple categories.
4. Dezeen Awards is introducing a people's choice, meaning your work will be seen and voted for by Dezeen readers.
5. Have your work seen by our stellar lineup of judges including Norman Foster, Michelle Ogundehin, Jaime Hayon and Paola Antonelli.
6. Dezeen's editorial team will see your work. Dezeen's experienced editorial team are involved in the longlisting process and are always keen to come across good projects to publish.
7. All longlisted projects will get a dedicated page on the Dezeen Awards website. Shortlisted projects and winners will get further dedicated pages.
8. If you get shortlisted we will publish your project as a story on the main Dezeen website and you'll be mentioned in our newsletter, which reaches up to 160,000 people.
9. We'll promote your project on Dezeen's social media channels with five million followers if you are shortlisted or win. All longlisted, shortlisted and winning studios will receive a promotional Dezeen Awards badge to share with their own network.
10. If you win you may be asked to be a judge for Dezeen Awards 2021. This year, six of our judges are previous Dezeen Awards winners.
11. All entrants will be added to Dezeen's VIP mailing list, meaning you'll receive exclusive invitations to Dezeen events around the world.
12. You'll be part of something global. Dezeen Awards 2019 received more than 4,500 entries from 87 different countries. If you enter, you'll be part of a vibrant, international community.
13. It's easy to enter. Dezeen Awards has the simplest, most intuitive entry process of any awards programme.
14. There are eight new categories for you to enter across architecture, interiors and design including restaurant interior and exhibition design.
15. We're friendly. Our awards team are here to help you with any questions you might have. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!