The charms are sold in sets of three and are designed to be combined or added to other jewellery.
The pieces are made of gold- and silver-plated metal.
Here's some more information from Artecnica:
A new addition has been added to Tord Boontje’s iconic nature inspired jewelry collection of 18k gold and silver plated metal. This delightful collection embraces the delicate nature of fine jewelry in a playful manor, representing a loveable Penguin, butterflies and whimsical bubbles. These charms are sold in packs of three and are designed to be customizable allowing you to bundle a set on a chain or break the charms apart to further adorn any accessory.
- Naoto Fukasawa at IMM Cologne
- Season chair by Piero Lissoni comprises …two simple volumes
- Split series by Peter Marigold
- Installation and crystal glasses by Maxi…m Velčovský for Lobmeyr
- Z-shaped clothes hanger easily fits thro…ugh the neck hole
- 12 Shapes of Paper by Estonian Academy o…f Arts students
- Repacked by Studio Makkink & Bey
- Priestmangoode overhauls aircraft interi…or to include more carry-on luggage space
- Ideas wanted for a more cycle-friendly L…ondon
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories