The charms are sold in sets of three and are designed to be combined or added to other jewellery.
The pieces are made of gold- and silver-plated metal.
Here's some more information from Artecnica:
A new addition has been added to Tord Boontje’s iconic nature inspired jewelry collection of 18k gold and silver plated metal. This delightful collection embraces the delicate nature of fine jewelry in a playful manor, representing a loveable Penguin, butterflies and whimsical bubbles. These charms are sold in packs of three and are designed to be customizable allowing you to bundle a set on a chain or break the charms apart to further adorn any accessory.
- Karimoku New Standard at ErastudioApartm…ent Gallery
- Bilder & De Clercq by …,staat
- Fondue lamp shaped like a cheese-melting… pot by Luca Nichetto
- Lustre pendant lamps by Tom Dixon
- Recycled marble dust used to create simp…le homeware range by Francesca Gattello
- Transformations by Tjep.
- Dominic Wilcox: "I'm deadly serious abou…t being playful"
- Nendo reconfigures office furniture elem…ents into hybrid designs for Kokuyo
- Izabela Bołoz designs two-legged bench …to lean against walls
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories