Hayón also talks about other projects he's working on, including a pair of shoes for Camper (which he is wearing in the film) while Bombay Sapphire mixologist Merlin Griffiths creates a cocktail inspired by the installation called The Sapphire Tournament.
See yesterday's movie about Tom Dixon's Bombay Sapphire Dusk Bar.
See all our stories about the London Design Festival 2009 in our special category.
- Two Nuns Bike by Ron Arad
- Rainbow Church by Tokujin Yoshioka
- "East London has a thriving community of… creative people" - Nicolas Roope
- Piggyback by Thomas Heatherwick for Magi…s
- Crockery by Max Lamb for 1882 Ltd.
- Primitive knife by Michele Daneluzzo for… Del Ben
- Spur by Katrin Olina
- Milk by Rasmus B. Fex
- The End of History by BrewDog
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories