Hayón also talks about other projects he's working on, including a pair of shoes for Camper (which he is wearing in the film) while Bombay Sapphire mixologist Merlin Griffiths creates a cocktail inspired by the installation called The Sapphire Tournament.
See yesterday's movie about Tom Dixon's Bombay Sapphire Dusk Bar.
See all our stories about the London Design Festival 2009 in our special category.
- Bouroullecs for Kartell
- AIR3 by USIN-e
- O3 by Designaffairs Studio
- Blank Wall Clock by Martí Guixé for …Alessi
- Renzo Piano designs handbag to match n…ew Whitney Museum
- Presence in Absence by Colm Keller
- Biomimicry Shoe by Marieka Ratsma and …Kostika Spaho
- Voltage by Iris van Herpen with Neri O…xman and Julia Koerner
- Darum lamp by DAG-designlab
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories