Hayón also talks about other projects he's working on, including a pair of shoes for Camper (which he is wearing in the film) while Bombay Sapphire mixologist Merlin Griffiths creates a cocktail inspired by the installation called The Sapphire Tournament.
See yesterday's movie about Tom Dixon's Bombay Sapphire Dusk Bar.
See all our stories about the London Design Festival 2009 in our special category.
- TAM First Class Cabin by Priestmangoode
- White & White Clock by Kibardindesign
- Part 1 collection by Minimalux
- Mimicry Chairs by Nendo
- Interactive dancing traffic lights make …waiting more entertaining
- Bush of Iron by Nacho Carbonell
- Peak Oil by Charlie Davidson
- Swing by Moradavaga
- Charles Pétillon fills abandoned spaces… with white balloons
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories