Hayón also talks about other projects he's working on, including a pair of shoes for Camper (which he is wearing in the film) while Bombay Sapphire mixologist Merlin Griffiths creates a cocktail inspired by the installation called The Sapphire Tournament.
See yesterday's movie about Tom Dixon's Bombay Sapphire Dusk Bar.
See all our stories about the London Design Festival 2009 in our special category.
- LaSelva's hexagonal Atlas tiles are patt…erned to match up at every orientation
- Interview with Hussein Chalayan
- Marlène Huissoud uses insect by-product…s to develop new materials
- Different glasses stack together in Ding…3000's La Famiglia set
- Salad Memos by Boyeon Oh
- Ferry Terminal by CF Møller
- Tassenkast by Lotty Lindeman
- CU29 chair by Tom Dixon
- The Journey of a Drop by Rolf Sachs
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories