A huge globe covered in rhinestones rotated on one side of the stage, while singer Roisin Murphy stood on a giant speaker at the other side.
Watch a movie of the show here.
Photographs are by P. Stigter.
Here's a little bit of text from Studio Job:
Studio Job’s scenography for Viktor & Rolf, Paris
"Studio Job and Viktor & Rolf cherish a long friendship. When our creative paths cross, we enjoy working together. Jewelry, prints, furniture and now designs for a runway." - Nynke Tynagel and Job Smeets
Spring/Summer 2010 by V&R
October 3rd 2009, Paris
Objects by Studio Job
Globe collection Swarovski
Pedestal collection V&R
- Salad Memos by Boyeon Oh
- Dezeen's top ten projects at Design Acad…emy Eindhoven graduation show
- Musterzimmer at Depot Basel
- Ovale cutlery by Ronan and Erwan Bouroul…lec for Alessi
- André Chiote illustrates Brazil's World… Cup stadiums
- Modernist London cards and BT Tower prin…t by Stefi Orazi at Dezeen Super Store
- Designers reinterpret Ron Arad's Tom Vac… chair
- Tokyo Design Tide seeks designers
- Escapism by Daniel Widrig, Iris van Herp…en and .MGX by Materialise
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories