A huge globe covered in rhinestones rotated on one side of the stage, while singer Roisin Murphy stood on a giant speaker at the other side.
Watch a movie of the show here.
Photographs are by P. Stigter.
Here's a little bit of text from Studio Job:
Studio Job’s scenography for Viktor & Rolf, Paris
"Studio Job and Viktor & Rolf cherish a long friendship. When our creative paths cross, we enjoy working together. Jewelry, prints, furniture and now designs for a runway." - Nynke Tynagel and Job Smeets
Spring/Summer 2010 by V&R
October 3rd 2009, Paris
Objects by Studio Job
Globe collection Swarovski
Pedestal collection V&R
- Concept Kitchen by Kilian Schindler for …Naber
- Mario Botta and André Ricard for Pierre… Junod
- "Hal is very sophisticated. He's a coppe…r sweaty mannequin"
- Table with a View by Anke Weiss
- Dominic Wilcox: "I'm deadly serious abou…t being playful"
- Zipte Link by Michael Young
- Elvie vaginal activity monitor helps str…engthen pelvic floor muscles
- Patrick Stevenson-Keating reimagines the… value of currency
- Origami dresses by Jule Waibel designed …for Bershka stores in 25 cities
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories