A huge globe covered in rhinestones rotated on one side of the stage, while singer Roisin Murphy stood on a giant speaker at the other side.
Watch a movie of the show here.
Photographs are by P. Stigter.
Here's a little bit of text from Studio Job:
Studio Job’s scenography for Viktor & Rolf, Paris
"Studio Job and Viktor & Rolf cherish a long friendship. When our creative paths cross, we enjoy working together. Jewelry, prints, furniture and now designs for a runway." - Nynke Tynagel and Job Smeets
Spring/Summer 2010 by V&R
October 3rd 2009, Paris
Objects by Studio Job
Globe collection Swarovski
Pedestal collection V&R
- Highlights of Sight Unseen Offsite at Ne…w York design week
- Architecting the Future at Miami Design …District
- Wardrom by Paula
- Poke Hanger by Kyuhyung Cho
- Movisi launches Peter Marigold shelving
- Massimo Uberti sculpts neon tubes into a… room for Bentley
- Design Academy Eindhoven in Milan
- Quality Time by Kiki van Eijk
- Marc Newson designs "revolutionary" draf…t beer machine for Heineken
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories