A huge globe covered in rhinestones rotated on one side of the stage, while singer Roisin Murphy stood on a giant speaker at the other side.
Watch a movie of the show here.
Photographs are by P. Stigter.
Here's a little bit of text from Studio Job:
Studio Job’s scenography for Viktor & Rolf, Paris
"Studio Job and Viktor & Rolf cherish a long friendship. When our creative paths cross, we enjoy working together. Jewelry, prints, furniture and now designs for a runway." - Nynke Tynagel and Job Smeets
Spring/Summer 2010 by V&R
October 3rd 2009, Paris
Objects by Studio Job
Globe collection Swarovski
Pedestal collection V&R
- Highlife by Claesson Koivisto Rune for… Tacchini
- Mini House by Jonas Wagell
- Aalto University students design chair…s from bright blue plywood
- Designer New Year cards
- Oogst 100 Community by Tjep.
- Everyday Objects by Big-Game
- Memory Stücks by Beta Tank
- California Pastoral by Jeremy Quinn
- Kazadokei by Nendo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories