A huge globe covered in rhinestones rotated on one side of the stage, while singer Roisin Murphy stood on a giant speaker at the other side.
Watch a movie of the show here.
Photographs are by P. Stigter.
Here's a little bit of text from Studio Job:
Studio Job’s scenography for Viktor & Rolf, Paris
"Studio Job and Viktor & Rolf cherish a long friendship. When our creative paths cross, we enjoy working together. Jewelry, prints, furniture and now designs for a runway." - Nynke Tynagel and Job Smeets
Spring/Summer 2010 by V&R
October 3rd 2009, Paris
Objects by Studio Job
Globe collection Swarovski
Pedestal collection V&R
- Ruhrsteine by Formfjord
- Kate Winslet designs for Habitat
- Li Edelkoort exhibits Issey Miyake garme…nts at Design Museum Holon
- Jeff Miller for Baleri Italia
- Poly Bowls by Martin Zampach
- Charline Ronzon-Jaricot designs glass ap…paratus to capture olfactory memories
- Jule Waibel recreates origami paper dres…ses in chiffon
- Home Traveller by Anne Lorenz
- Ribbon coat rack by Hemal Patel
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories