New designs include a mirror, lamp and television-shaped object made of found tree branches.
Earlier pieces in the collection, which is called Slow White, were launched in Milan earlier this year (see our previous story).
Dutch Design Week begins today and continues until 25 October.
Images are by Bo Reudler Studio.
Here's some more information from Reudler:
NEW PIECES OF SLOW WHITE SERIES SHOWING AT DUTCH DESIGN WEEK
17-25 OCTOBER 2009
Bo Reudler Studio
New pieces from the Slow White series designed by Bo Reudler, will be launched at Dutch Design Week, 17-25 October 2009, Eindhoven. They can be seen at two locations: Strijp-X and Smalle Haven.
The new Slow White mirror, lamp and Golden Television will be exhibited in combination with the existing pieces – Slow White table, chair, cabinet and Golden Compass – which were launched at this year’s Internazionale Salone del Mobile.
Slow White mirror
Mirror, mirror… A high, adjustable, freestanding mirror fit for any Queen.
Height: 200 cm
Materials: Gathered wood (beech, birch, cherry or oak), recycled timber, white linseed-oil
A mobile and wireless television, equipped with a window for watching ‘live’ events. Change the views as you like or place an object inside to observe it. Unlimited channels.
Height: 100 cm
Materials: Gathered wood, metal outer coating, inner coating of white linseed-oil paint.
Slow White lamp
A crooked free-standing lamp with translucent shade made from an experimental natural material.
Height: 175 cm
Materials: Gathered wood (beech, birch, cherry or oak), white linseed-oil paint.
- Heart Chair by Claesson Koivisto Rune fo…r David Design
- Bethan Laura Wood creates installation o…f oversized canapés for lettuce-shaped plates
- Mirror by Tetsuo Kondo Architects
- Animal: The Other Side of Evolution by A…na Rajcevic
- Dezeen Screen: NewspaperWood by Mieke Me…ijer and Vij5
- Mimosa by Jason Bruges Studio
- Smart Grid Gallery by Jaime Hayón
- Between Lines by WokMedia
- A Tailor's Ritual by chmara.rosinke for …Wäscheflott
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories