In the first of our Molteni&C Sofa Chats conducted at 100% Design in London last month, Arik Levy talks to Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs about the similarities and differences between the design cultures in Italy and Israel.
Look out for further interviews with Ilse Crawford, Matthew Hilton and Nigel Coates over the coming days.
- Twenty-First Century Design by Marcus Fa…irs
- Ex Libris by Chanan de Lange
- Soft Hercules by FAT
- Bow-Wow Stool by Morten Emil Engel
- Fondue Slippers by Satsuki Ohata melt an…d mould to the shape of your foot
- Daniel Buren installs mirrors and colour…ed glass on Le Corbusier's Cité Radieuse rooftop
- MU Cutlery by Toyo Ito for Alessi
- Drapery vases by Kruskopf and Kuisma
- Coffee Beer bottle by Nendo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories