London designer Tithi Kutchamuch has created a necklace with charms modelled on the skull and entrails of a parrot.
The wearer pulls the chain and body parts out of a holder shaped like the body of a bird.
Photographs are by Petr Krejci.
Here's some text from the designer:
The second generation of 'A Secret Friend' , a life size companion parrot.
Jewellery as part of home that you can bring with. Keep them save, and bring back to complete your forever friend at home.
'Companion Parrot' will be part of a collection that I'm working on and will be exhibited at 'Collect' , Saatchi Gallery 14-17 May 2010 in London.
- Tsunagu by Kengo Kuma
- Hlutagerðin recreates ancient Icelandic… armour for tea cosy and tablet case
- C-X75 by Jaguar
- Dan Yeffet stacks brass, marble and glas…s into Element vase
- Safe Cuddling by Helge Fischer
- 4D typography by Lo Siento
- Les Astronautes fills Quebec passageway …with swimming pool toys
- Mini Jambox by Jawbone
- Noughts and Crosses tables by Michael So…deau for Modus
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories