London designer Tithi Kutchamuch has created a necklace with charms modelled on the skull and entrails of a parrot.
The wearer pulls the chain and body parts out of a holder shaped like the body of a bird.
Photographs are by Petr Krejci.
Here's some text from the designer:
The second generation of 'A Secret Friend' , a life size companion parrot.
Jewellery as part of home that you can bring with. Keep them save, and bring back to complete your forever friend at home.
'Companion Parrot' will be part of a collection that I'm working on and will be exhibited at 'Collect' , Saatchi Gallery 14-17 May 2010 in London.
- Deptford Project Café by Morag Myerscou…gh
- Balloon by Uli Budde for Vertigo Bird
- Barnaby Barford creates fashion story fo…r Wallpaper*
- X-System by Alexander Lotersztain
- Lite by Animal Farm
- Formafantasma shows engraved glassware a…t Bagatti Valsecchi in Milan
- Dezeen Screen: NewspaperWood by Mieke Me…ijer and Vij5
- Formwork by Industrial Facility for Herm…an Miller
- Workshop by Kiki van Eijk and Joost van …Bleiswijk for Bernhardt Design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories