London designer Tithi Kutchamuch has created a necklace with charms modelled on the skull and entrails of a parrot.
The wearer pulls the chain and body parts out of a holder shaped like the body of a bird.
Photographs are by Petr Krejci.
Here's some text from the designer:
The second generation of 'A Secret Friend' , a life size companion parrot.
Jewellery as part of home that you can bring with. Keep them save, and bring back to complete your forever friend at home.
'Companion Parrot' will be part of a collection that I'm working on and will be exhibited at 'Collect' , Saatchi Gallery 14-17 May 2010 in London.
- Resident to launch furniture and light…ing collection in Milan
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Ariane Prin
- AERO designs wooden bicycle frame to e…xplore techniques for architecture
- Pitt-Pollaro furniture collection by B…rad Pitt
- Interview: Michelle Ogundehin at Dezee…n Studio part 1
- Blue D1653 by Arian Brekveld, Chris Ko…ens and Damian O'Sullivan for Royal Delft
- Häagen-Dazs Cloud ice cream by Front
- British Design Classics stamps by Roya…l Mail
- Lulu lamp by Jean-Sébastien Lagrange
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories