London designer Tithi Kutchamuch has created a necklace with charms modelled on the skull and entrails of a parrot.
The wearer pulls the chain and body parts out of a holder shaped like the body of a bird.
Photographs are by Petr Krejci.
Here's some text from the designer:
The second generation of 'A Secret Friend' , a life size companion parrot.
Jewellery as part of home that you can bring with. Keep them save, and bring back to complete your forever friend at home.
'Companion Parrot' will be part of a collection that I'm working on and will be exhibited at 'Collect' , Saatchi Gallery 14-17 May 2010 in London.
- Tuft Pula byNumen/For Use
- Limited Edition Design Dolls by Olivia L…ee
- Showcase by Max Frommeld
- Trash Luxe at Liberty photos
- Invisible Shoe by Andreia Chaves
- Studio 7.5 designs foam "hackable" offic…e system for Herman Miller
- The Journey of a Drop by Rolf Sachs
- Featured event: Design Miami 2012
- Minimalist Effect in the Maximalist Mark…et by Antrepo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories