London designer Tithi Kutchamuch has created a necklace with charms modelled on the skull and entrails of a parrot.
The wearer pulls the chain and body parts out of a holder shaped like the body of a bird.
Photographs are by Petr Krejci.
Here's some text from the designer:
The second generation of 'A Secret Friend' , a life size companion parrot.
Jewellery as part of home that you can bring with. Keep them save, and bring back to complete your forever friend at home.
'Companion Parrot' will be part of a collection that I'm working on and will be exhibited at 'Collect' , Saatchi Gallery 14-17 May 2010 in London.
- Kinetic louvres move in three dimensions… to screen sunlight from any angle
- Discarded marble tiles form products by …Paolo Ulian and Moreno Ratti
- Opera by Axel Enthoven
- Bouroullec brothers design a bent steel …triangle to frame Artek furniture collection
- Top lamp by Tham & Videgård Hansson Ark…itekter
- Pressed Chair by Harry Thaler
- Plissè by Hay
- Algae lamp by Christian Vivanco
- Kitchen products by Morph
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories