London designer Tithi Kutchamuch has created a necklace with charms modelled on the skull and entrails of a parrot.
The wearer pulls the chain and body parts out of a holder shaped like the body of a bird.
Photographs are by Petr Krejci.
Here's some text from the designer:
The second generation of 'A Secret Friend' , a life size companion parrot.
Jewellery as part of home that you can bring with. Keep them save, and bring back to complete your forever friend at home.
'Companion Parrot' will be part of a collection that I'm working on and will be exhibited at 'Collect' , Saatchi Gallery 14-17 May 2010 in London.
- Interview: BarberOsgerby on designing th…e Olympic Torch
- Clothes by Lamija Suljevic
- A Tribute to Camper by Hella Jongerius
- MUT Design uses copper, marble and ash f…or "seductive" freestanding kitchen
- Church Street Bench by Bahbak Hashemi-Ne…zhad
- Identity Parade by Adam Nathaniel Furman
- Bouroullec brothers to debut Belleville …furniture collection for Vitra
- Lavitta collection by Poiat Products
- Rubber Stool by h220430
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories