Paris design studio A+A cooren have designed a glass vase where the neck has been turned back inside the vessel to support flower stems.
Top photograph is by Joao Vieira Torres
Called Air Sundae, the limited edition vase is made from borosilicate glass, usually used to produce test tubes, and can be separated into two parts for easy water changes.
|RGB Vases – P242 by
|More design stories
- Movie: Nike GS Football Boot
- Dezeen's London Design Festival audio gu…ide
- Handmade rugs by Doshi Levien pay homage… to tribal Indian folk embroidery
- Bola Service Table by Antoni Pallejà Of…fice
- Rooftop hangar by TDO provides launchpad… for James Bridle's surveillance balloon
- Benjamin Hubert dresses up dining chairs… with Talma collection for Moroso
- Dezeen archive: flat-pack furniture
- Tea Sets by Christine Misiak
- Maarten Baas: "My Smoke furniture was an… instant success"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories