Paris design studio A+A cooren have designed a glass vase where the neck has been turned back inside the vessel to support flower stems.
Top photograph is by Joao Vieira Torres
Called Air Sundae, the limited edition vase is made from borosilicate glass, usually used to produce test tubes, and can be separated into two parts for easy water changes.
|RGB Vases – P242 by
|More design stories
- Stencil furniture by Julien Carretero
- Grinza by the Campana brothers for Edr…a
- Tom Dixon to give away 1,000 lights
- Beautiful Steps by Lang/Baumann
- Beat vessels by Tom Dixon
- To Have and to Hold by Marc Woods
- Pool exhibits geometric furniture in f…ormer school for Biennale Interieur 2014
- Form 2 by Fuseproject
- Arena Homme + by Neville Brody
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories