Paris design studio A+A cooren have designed a glass vase where the neck has been turned back inside the vessel to support flower stems.
Top photograph is by Joao Vieira Torres
Called Air Sundae, the limited edition vase is made from borosilicate glass, usually used to produce test tubes, and can be separated into two parts for easy water changes.
|RGB Vases – P242 by
|More design stories
- Single Person Cooker by Alex Bradley
- Ewan Jones Morris' animation for Cell So…ng by Fanfarlo explores biological structures
- Buckinghamshire New University at ercol
- Sugru pop-up and giveaway at 13:00 this …Sunday at Dezeen Space
- Lee Broom's fake department store instal…lation opens in Milan
- Waldemeyer/Chalayan update
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Stewy
- Piet Hein Eek prints Rijksmuseum artwork…s onto flatpack stools
- Styrene by Paul Cocksedge for the Stepne…y Green Design Collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories