Paris design studio A+A cooren have designed a glass vase where the neck has been turned back inside the vessel to support flower stems.
Top photograph is by Joao Vieira Torres
Called Air Sundae, the limited edition vase is made from borosilicate glass, usually used to produce test tubes, and can be separated into two parts for easy water changes.
|RGB Vases – P242 by
|More design stories
- Fundamentals of Makkum by Atelier NL for… Royal Tichelaar Makkum
- Casa Slamp by Nigel Coates
- S - Chair Transformers by Beton
- Belu by Zaha Hadid
- Blobwall by Greg Lynn
- Kind of Scarves by Kind of Moving
- Gravity Pearl by NOSIGNER
- Proper Coffee's Imperial Drip machine br…ews drinks slowly to improve flavour
- Sebastian Cox uses coppiced wood to crea…te Underwood furniture collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories