Paris design studio A+A cooren have designed a glass vase where the neck has been turned back inside the vessel to support flower stems.
Top photograph is by Joao Vieira Torres
Called Air Sundae, the limited edition vase is made from borosilicate glass, usually used to produce test tubes, and can be separated into two parts for easy water changes.
|RGB Vases – P242 by
|More design stories
- Gentle by Matteo Thun & Partners for Dor…nbracht
- Apple unveils iPhone
- New work by Studiomold
- Layered fabric chair by Richard Hutten t…o launch in Milan
- Slim by Bevk Perovic for Vertigo Bird
- Global Street Food by Mike Meiré for Do…rnbracht
- Materialise.MGX in Milan
- Industry Series by Studio Job
- Glacier modules by Ralston & Bau
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories