Called Rubber, the lamps for Swedish brand Zero have aluminium shades and come as pendant or wall lights.
Stockholm Furniture Fair took place 8-12 February. See all our coverage of the event »
The information that follows is from TAF:
It began with a commission from a landscape architect (Grontmij).
And TAF's first rubber-band inspired pole fittings stood ready at Strömkajen by Grand Hotel in Stockholm just in time for the Swedish crown princess's June 2010 wedding.
Now, Rubber is also available as indoor pendant and wall-/facade fitting.
By altering ordinary objects and placing them in new contexts, TAF offers the viewer a possibility to see the objects in a new light.
In the Rubber project, the stretchability, flexibility and materiality of the rubber band has given shape, function and expression to the collection.
The final material is aluminum. Rubber is available in white, black and beige as standard.
|Stitch lamp by TAF
|Bottle by TAF
- HM4 Thunderbolt by Maximilian Büsser
- United Crystal Woods by Marcel Wanders f…or Baccarat
- Slideshow feature: Clerkenwell Design We…ek 2012
- Soft by Kiki van Eijk
- Naomi Kizhner's jewellery collection har…vests energy from the human body
- Graham Fan's graduate fashion collection… evokes metallic pan scourers
- Toshi cabinets by Luca Nichetto for Casa…mania
- Baker Cookstove by Claesson Koivisto Run…e
- Established & Sons: Elevating Design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories