Bicycles are displayed in backlit boxes at this Barcelona bike store designed by architect Joan Sandoval.
Called Pave, the store includes a library where shoppers can drink coffee and read magazines on cycling, lounge where they can watch important races on TV and showers where they can refresh after training.
Branding for the store by Marcel Batlle, who provided the description below:
The project started with the owner of the shop, a bicycle and cycling enthusiast called Javier Maya, 9 months ago.
The architecture project is made by Joan Sandoval.
There is a paved entry, making reference to the name of the shop and the classic bicycle race. The shop is 700m2 with lots of space where you can enjoy all the products.
The idea is to offer much more than just a cycling shop. We have showers for use after training, a nice TV to watch Giro, Le Tour, Paris Roubaix...
There's a little library where you can drink good coffee while you read books and magazines about cycling.
The shop is focussed on road bicycles.
- Pupa by Lazerian
- 4.5x20 House by AHL Architects Associate…s
- Debug by Edhv
- New Pinterest board: living rooms
- Nendo fills Camper's Stockholm store wit…h paper-thin spirals
- Chalet Béranger By Noé Duchaufour Lawr…ance
- Frivole Prestige perfumery by Theza
- K-Swiss pop-up store by UXUS Design
- Origo Coffee Shop by Lama Architectura
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories