The project is an extension to his Natura collection of vases for La Mediterránea, launched in January.
The jars come in three sizes and three colours.
Maison&Objet continues until 13 September.
The text below is from Serrano:
Natura Jars by Héctor Serrano para La Mediterránea
Natura jars are inspired by the world of vases. A collection of jars that not only store but also decorate. Its translucent colors let you see their content, screening them and creating a balanced range of tones.
A continuation and extension of the natural collection. This why we use the cork in the same way, similar formal language and same color code that resembles ancient glass, giving it a vintage flavour.
The collection is made of 100% recycled glass and is composed of three jars of 1000cc, 2000cc and 2400cc, available in three colors green, amber and red.
- Jacket to help prepare for the end of …the world
- The Portal by Bureau A
- Moonwatch by The Emotion Lab
- "Digital technology will continue to d…isappear"
- Web Chair by Junio Design
- Bounce stools by Véronique Baer sprin…g back into shape
- Disposable canvas layers rejuvenate Mo…del 1 shoes by Lou Moria
- Colour Glass by Scholten & Baijings fo…r Hay
- Tom Dixon to give away 1,000 lights
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories