The project is an extension to his Natura collection of vases for La Mediterránea, launched in January.
The jars come in three sizes and three colours.
Maison&Objet continues until 13 September.
The text below is from Serrano:
Natura Jars by Héctor Serrano para La Mediterránea
Natura jars are inspired by the world of vases. A collection of jars that not only store but also decorate. Its translucent colors let you see their content, screening them and creating a balanced range of tones.
A continuation and extension of the natural collection. This why we use the cork in the same way, similar formal language and same color code that resembles ancient glass, giving it a vintage flavour.
The collection is made of 100% recycled glass and is composed of three jars of 1000cc, 2000cc and 2400cc, available in three colors green, amber and red.
- Boiler Suit by Thomas Heatherwick
- Vitra to show Barber and Osgerby furnitu…re at London Design Festival
- 20 Designers at Biologiska
- Apollo by International
- I Wanna Deliver A Dolphin... concept for… humans giving birth to their food by Ai Hasegawa
- Briccole Venezia by Matteo Thun for Riva… 1920
- Motorbike reinterpreted as a furniture p…iece by Joe Velluto
- Ribbon coat rack by Hemal Patel
- Flex by Georgi Manassiev
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories