The project is an extension to his Natura collection of vases for La Mediterránea, launched in January.
The jars come in three sizes and three colours.
Maison&Objet continues until 13 September.
The text below is from Serrano:
Natura Jars by Héctor Serrano para La Mediterránea
Natura jars are inspired by the world of vases. A collection of jars that not only store but also decorate. Its translucent colors let you see their content, screening them and creating a balanced range of tones.
A continuation and extension of the natural collection. This why we use the cork in the same way, similar formal language and same color code that resembles ancient glass, giving it a vintage flavour.
The collection is made of 100% recycled glass and is composed of three jars of 1000cc, 2000cc and 2400cc, available in three colors green, amber and red.
- Coleoptera plastic made of beetles by Aa…gje Hoekstra
- Nendo and Camper team up for sunglasses …range
- Metrobowl by Frederik Roijé
- Aurora by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- The Rock Paper Scissors Playing Glove by… Steve Hoefer
- Cordula by Stephanie Jasny
- Designed in Hackney: Uniform Wares
- South Korean road signs by Studio Dumbar
- Weld Vases by Phil Cuttance
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories