The project is an extension to his Natura collection of vases for La Mediterránea, launched in January.
The jars come in three sizes and three colours.
Maison&Objet continues until 13 September.
The text below is from Serrano:
Natura Jars by Héctor Serrano para La Mediterránea
Natura jars are inspired by the world of vases. A collection of jars that not only store but also decorate. Its translucent colors let you see their content, screening them and creating a balanced range of tones.
A continuation and extension of the natural collection. This why we use the cork in the same way, similar formal language and same color code that resembles ancient glass, giving it a vintage flavour.
The collection is made of 100% recycled glass and is composed of three jars of 1000cc, 2000cc and 2400cc, available in three colors green, amber and red.
- Peak Oil by Charlie Davidson
- The Trestle by Bénédicte de Lescure fo…r La Corbeille
- Audi showcases Prologue concept car in M…iami
- Materialism at Gallery Fumi
- Plant Pregnancy by Alice Kim
- Tableware by Kathryn Hinton
- Found by Oscar Diaz
- Cubist Vases by Boym Partners
- Lamp OOO by Sergio Mannino and Jan Habra…ken
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories