The project is an extension to his Natura collection of vases for La Mediterránea, launched in January.
The jars come in three sizes and three colours.
Maison&Objet continues until 13 September.
The text below is from Serrano:
Natura Jars by Héctor Serrano para La Mediterránea
Natura jars are inspired by the world of vases. A collection of jars that not only store but also decorate. Its translucent colors let you see their content, screening them and creating a balanced range of tones.
A continuation and extension of the natural collection. This why we use the cork in the same way, similar formal language and same color code that resembles ancient glass, giving it a vintage flavour.
The collection is made of 100% recycled glass and is composed of three jars of 1000cc, 2000cc and 2400cc, available in three colors green, amber and red.
- Periscope Camera by Yaniv Berg
- Brandmerk by Esther de Groot
- Dezeen loves... Bitfall
- Arche Toys by Floris Hovers
- LoveThisChair by Huibert van Muilwijk fo…r Made by Midas
- Split Chair by Daniel Lorch
- Sebastian Cox pairs coppiced chestnut an…d ash for furniture collection
- Trunks by Malafor
- Sofa Collection by Edward Barber & Jay O…sgerby for Knoll
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories