The project is an extension to his Natura collection of vases for La Mediterránea, launched in January.
The jars come in three sizes and three colours.
Maison&Objet continues until 13 September.
The text below is from Serrano:
Natura Jars by Héctor Serrano para La Mediterránea
Natura jars are inspired by the world of vases. A collection of jars that not only store but also decorate. Its translucent colors let you see their content, screening them and creating a balanced range of tones.
A continuation and extension of the natural collection. This why we use the cork in the same way, similar formal language and same color code that resembles ancient glass, giving it a vintage flavour.
The collection is made of 100% recycled glass and is composed of three jars of 1000cc, 2000cc and 2400cc, available in three colors green, amber and red.
- Ettore Sottsass: A Survey, 1992 – 2007… at Friedman Benda
- Lamps by Nao Tamura, Zaha Hadid and John… Pawson feature in Wonderglass movie
- Pipixar by Artem Zigert
- SP-7 Dining Table by Schwab/Panther
- Workaholic by THINKK Studio
- Designer Christmas cards
- W101 by Claesson Koivisto Rune for Wäst…berg
- Daniela Sherer animates "twist on a West…ern" for Tom Rosenthal music video
- Maarten Baas at Via Voghera 8 in Milan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories