For the past couple of days Dezeen have been at domestic interiors show Home in London to present a range of products by upcoming designers and brands.
The three-day fair at Earls Court exhibits accessories, lighting and furniture from hundreds of design companies across Europe.
The Dezeen at Home stand is located right by the entrance to the show, illuminated by Diamond Lights from Copenhagen brand Frama.
Click here to see the full list of designers and brands at Dezeen at Home.
Home is open until 5pm today - thanks to everyone who's come by. If you didn’t make it we hope to see you at Interiors UK in Birmingham this weekend!
Photographs are by Luke Hayes.
Above: bicycle lights by Bookman
Above: British kitchenware by Falcon Enamelware
Above: Geo cushions by Mika Barr, from Talents Design
Above: porcelain cups, bowls and vases by Alexa Lixfeld
Above: handwoven dolls by Alexa Lixfeld
Above: blankets and throws by Teixidors
Above: Outline furniture by Milton & Mees
- New products by ilio
- Sensory Sky by Sieger Design for Dornbra…cht
- Patricia Urquiola designs slanted water …jug for Bilbao restaurants
- Sweeper and dustpan by Jan Kochański
- Lighting design classes at the Brandi In…stitute
- Virgin Galactic unveils SpaceShipTwo
- W131 by Claesson Koivisto Rune for Wäst…berg
- Roee Magdassi abstracts animal forms to …create furniture trio
- Elevate by Gillian Westley for Joseph Jo…seph
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories