For the past couple of days Dezeen have been at domestic interiors show Home in London to present a range of products by upcoming designers and brands.
The three-day fair at Earls Court exhibits accessories, lighting and furniture from hundreds of design companies across Europe.
The Dezeen at Home stand is located right by the entrance to the show, illuminated by Diamond Lights from Copenhagen brand Frama.
Click here to see the full list of designers and brands at Dezeen at Home.
Home is open until 5pm today - thanks to everyone who's come by. If you didn’t make it we hope to see you at Interiors UK in Birmingham this weekend!
Photographs are by Luke Hayes.
Above: bicycle lights by Bookman
Above: British kitchenware by Falcon Enamelware
Above: Geo cushions by Mika Barr, from Talents Design
Above: porcelain cups, bowls and vases by Alexa Lixfeld
Above: handwoven dolls by Alexa Lixfeld
Above: blankets and throws by Teixidors
Above: Outline furniture by Milton & Mees
- Monster Chair by Marcel Wanders for Mo…ooi
- Seating Stones by UNStudio
- Paralympic design: adaptive rowing equ…ipment
- The Bombay Sapphire Prize in Milan: vi…deo diary day 4
- Form 2 by Fuseproject
- AndreyAndShay melds colourful bristles… to form Monobloc Brushes
- The Honeycomb Vase 2007 by Studio Libe…rtiny
- Mia Cullin models wooden benches on pi…ano stools for Orkester collection
- 009 Croquet Shelving by Michael Marrio…tt for Very Good & Proper
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories