For the past couple of days Dezeen have been at domestic interiors show Home in London to present a range of products by upcoming designers and brands.
The three-day fair at Earls Court exhibits accessories, lighting and furniture from hundreds of design companies across Europe.
The Dezeen at Home stand is located right by the entrance to the show, illuminated by Diamond Lights from Copenhagen brand Frama.
Click here to see the full list of designers and brands at Dezeen at Home.
Home is open until 5pm today - thanks to everyone who's come by. If you didn’t make it we hope to see you at Interiors UK in Birmingham this weekend!
Photographs are by Luke Hayes.
Above: bicycle lights by Bookman
Above: British kitchenware by Falcon Enamelware
Above: Geo cushions by Mika Barr, from Talents Design
Above: porcelain cups, bowls and vases by Alexa Lixfeld
Above: handwoven dolls by Alexa Lixfeld
Above: blankets and throws by Teixidors
Above: Outline furniture by Milton & Mees
- Cappellini in Milan
- Designer Christmas cards
- Volvo's connected helmet warns cyclists …of car collisions
- Soundchaser by Yuri Suzuki
- The Alchemist's Dressing Table by Lauren… Davies
- Wireless router vase by STC
- Chunky stitches pattern Bandas rugs and …furniture by Patricia Urquiola
- Chairs & Fireworks by Martí Guixé
- Interview with Matthew Hilton
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories