Jerusalem designer Avichai Tadmor created this scaled-up pencil sharpener for shaving curls of carrot onto salads.
Called Karoto (carrot in ancient Greek), the device for Israeli company Monkey Business can also be used on courgettes or cucumbers and comes in black or yellow.
Other products from Monkey Business on Dezeen include a pencil sharpener shaped like a wind-up key and a set of pins for making little animals out of wine corks.
- London Design Festival eyes South Bank
- Shrub by Zhili Liu
- Kaschkasch models lamp for Normann Copen…hagen on a cartoon character
- Cornell Boxes by Alison Smithson for Tec…ta
- "The architect-midwife should be brillia…nt at listening" - Gurmeet Sian
- Upholstered Tapas Chair by Matthew Hilto…n
- Vitra adapts Eames Wire Chair for outdoo…r use
- Fingers by Nik Ramage for Laikingland
- Glass Experiences by the Campana Brother…s
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories