Jerusalem designer Avichai Tadmor created this scaled-up pencil sharpener for shaving curls of carrot onto salads.
Called Karoto (carrot in ancient Greek), the device for Israeli company Monkey Business can also be used on courgettes or cucumbers and comes in black or yellow.
Other products from Monkey Business on Dezeen include a pencil sharpener shaped like a wind-up key and a set of pins for making little animals out of wine corks.
- Aim lamps by Ronan and Erwan Bouroulle…c for Flos
- Maxime Loiseau's streamlined headphone…s feature printed electronics
- Dezeen Watch Store and friends at Inte…riors UK
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Fraser Ross
- Quattro Fleet Shuttle by Audi for Ende…r's Game
- Patricia Urquiola straps cushions to R…oll chair for Kettal
- Pitt-Pollaro furniture collection by B…rad Pitt
- New work from Tom Dixon
- Robert Stadler drapes furniture in pat…terned "invisibility cloaks" for MAK museum installation
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories