Competition: we're offering readers the chance to win sets of Bookman bicycle lights in two new colours. The bike accessories are now available in dark jade and clay tones inspired by East German industrial design.
Congratulations to the winners! Greet Van der Linden from Belgium, Souzy Tros from Greece, Daan Zandbergen from the Netherlands, Nick Derickx from Australia and Stuart Turner from the USA all won sets of Bookman bicycle lights.
Easily mounted and detached with elastic loops, the lights are turned on and off using buttons large enough to be operated in gloves. Each pack includes a white front light that attaches to the handlebars and a red light that hooks around the saddle post to shine backward.
The battery-powered, water-resistant lights can be set to flash slowly, quickly, or provide a steady glow. Five winners will each receive two packs of lights; one in each colour. We filmed a short interview with Bookman's Johan Lidehäll speaking about the lights at the Interiors UK trade show last year - watch it here.
Competition closes 30 April 2013. Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeen Mail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
More cycling accessories on Dezeen include magnetic lights that turn on when they snap to the frame and an inflatable helmet that folds away into a scarf. See all our stories about design for cycling »
- Mut Design launches "male" and "female" …outdoor chairs for Expormim
- Venus chair by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Charline Ronzon-Jaricot designs glass ap…paratus to capture olfactory memories
- Dezeen podcast: Penguin Covers Then and …Now
- Jolly Roger chairs by Fabio Novembre for… Gufram
- Takashi Murakami at Design Miami
- Claesson Koivisto Rune arranges metal sh…eets into Caramel side table
- Soft Parcel by TAF
- Clothes stand with Y-shaped coat hangers… by Mifune Design Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories