This high-end collectible design fair takes place in Miami Beach every December and has a sister event, Design Miami/Basel, which makes the trip to the Swiss city of Basel every June to coincide with the Art Basel fair.
From the Miami fair it was Zaha Hadid and Patrick Schumacker's clam-shaped dining pavilion that was most popular, closely followed by a hanging chair shaped like a killer whale by South African designer Porky Hefer.
From the Basel side of things, most popular was Richard Rogers' update of the 6x6 Demountable House by French Modernist architect and designer Jean Prouvé and presented in 2015 by Galerie Patrick Seguin.
This year the gallery returned to showcase a demountable office by the architect that was rescued from its fate as a swingers' club.
1. Zaha Hadid unveils Volu dining pavilion at Design Miami
2. Porky Hefer's Fiona Blackfish is a killer-whale-shaped hanging chair
3. Revolution Precrafted recruits famous architects and designers to create prefab homes
4. Yves Béhar designs slanted Surf Shack for Design Miami
5. Richard Rogers updates Jean Prouvé's 6x6 Demountable House for Design Miami/Basel